Agnostic.com

121 41

I’ve been on this site almost a week now, and haven’t received a single unsolicited dick pic so far. What a refreshing change of pace! Are non-believers more enlightened when it comes to that sort of thing? Or have I just been lucky?

IndySent 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

121 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome! I gotta tell ya' that your post really stood out to me. I honestly can't believe that people would send others unsolicited nude photos, that is beyond sick. I hope that you won't experience that here. But just in case you need a photo to send back to one of these guys...I'm including a picture of the two biggest Dicks I have seen. 😉

Wow, that's awesome. On this site I'm doing well, but on my Facebook page I get at least thirty dick-picks a day. Granted, they're AGAINST Donald Trump, but they still keep posting his picture all over the place.

Well, most see this as more of a community than a dating site. I know the people who made this site is trying hard to gather new members so we have a better chance at meeting up with someone close by that is like minded. Welcome to the site though!! 🙂

Well, this isn’t a dating site, so I’m not surprised. But don’t think agnostics/nontheists are more polite, I’ve gotten some crude messages here.

actually it is - though not exclusively

No, it’s not a dating site. It’s a community site, with dating attributes. @evergreen

@Diarmaede If you read the ads, it says to make connections, not hookups.

It seems to me there is no way you could be both enlightened and a believer. There are probably quite a few non-enlightened non-believers, too, but the balance is in our favor.

I'd say more enlightened as well as more mature.

SamL Level 7 Dec 26, 2017

seriously being male and not like that do you really expect a dick pic without asking within a week? that's disgraceful.

lol There is at least one, as this subject has come up before. Just search the discussions. I think most of us generally agree that we should ask first before sending any such pics. 😀

It was the dick pic I sent... Scared her off. See below.....

Hi , funny stuff

Maybe, but I've had some unpleasantly crude encounters, and I'm 65 years old and a partial transmale.

Might be because of the "block" feature that many women here use the moment something crude happens. I see posts where men complain about being constantly blocked, so maybe they are learning.

There are plenty of trolls, though, but they can be blocked as well.

HAHA, I thought that you were about to make a request. 😛

I couldn't say. But what I can say is this..... If you wanted to see my dick, you'd say so, or at least hint at it.

........hehehe....

This post and all the threads has made my day 🙂

ags2 Level 5 Feb 9, 2018

I would LOVE to believe that's the case. Someone should do a study!

Unsolicited .....

This is a bit off the subject, but I will mention this anyway. In very strict repressive countries, the women are well covered. If a man is not married, he cannot see anything other than a woman's face and hands. To see something else, he goes on Facebook and asks American women to flash him. Of course, many American women feel sorry for the deprived man, and they flash. I feel sorry for men (and women) who live in strict religious countries.

SKH78 Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

Are non-believers more enlightened? no not all of them but there is another kind of stupidity and unenlightened special between the American and Europian atheist which is the racist.

Give it time. lol

Does that mean that you solicited some? 🙂

lerlo Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

I'm confused did you want to receive one? I'm not offering by the way, and wouldnt do so even if asked.

johns Level 4 Dec 27, 2017

Ok i can't help but be the jerk that crosses the line possibly but i have to ask about the amount of solicited ones? I just want to be sure i don't have to many accounts spamming with them. Or that i have enough.. the little suits take time to make and im out of ideas to dress it up so it looks different from all of them. I mean it, its either underappreciated effort, or its overly sought after. Ive never quite got the happy medium pace i was looking to achieve. Glad to see some feedback but more would be appreciated too lmao....

-Skooba Steve: Sins Sundays Sacriligiously

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.