Agnostic.com

59 116

This shit, is really fun. Im sitting out here in my little cabin out here in the sticks, in complete solitude, looking, and reading, listening,commenting, and I'm in complete stitches,laughing and giggling my ass off! My ribs and cheeks are cramping, my eyes watering....you guys are awesome! This is my first experience of any kind with social media. I've always just googled stuff I want to see or read, and generally kept to my self. It's only been two days, but appears I've pick a bad ass site/community. You guys/girls/other are putting killer subject matter out there! Thank you sincerely I do.
Happy new year

Nemosson 6 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same to you

Don't hurt yourself. This site has little or no insurance.

I know what you mean. I remember the old days when I went to E-mail. Then when Facebook became popular I went straight to FB...now the first thing I do is open Agnostic.com! So much fun!

Sounds ideal. Your cabin I mean

Which reindeer are you?

Dasher...

@Nemosson why dasher?

So glad you're enjoying Agnostic.com.

I love Agnostic.com because of the many highly intelligent, thoughtful, kind and hilarious members. It is s fun to read, write and comment on posts.

It is wonderful to learn about the perspective and experience of other atheists and agnostics.

Awesome, glad to have you.

Welcome. I'm glad you enjoy us.

Welcome aboard

Hope you're still having fun? There are some intelligent and very witty people here!

Beats the hell out of Facebook.... If you believe in that sort of thing...LOL

I find such a diverse posting of ideas, thoughts, photos, bitching, LOL! I really enjoy what I found here. Welcome to the community

I, also, am in my "happy place" here in my RV, surrounded by nature. This is where I connect to my creator..who/what ever that is..my self becomes fulfilled.

We aim to please.

I am often belly laughing out loud just to myself, on here, just enjoying the craic.

jacpod Level 8 June 27, 2018

Hi jackpod.....i’m Just down the road from you in Cookstown. This is my first day and i’m pretty much addicted already!

@Marionville. Hiya I am not very geographically orientatable -is it on the way to Belfast? I couldn't find my way in my own house at times

@jacpod It is about halfway between Derry and Belfast. Are you enjoying this heat wave? I must get off this site and go enjoy it. We know next week will be back to the usual rain!

@Marionville, sort of love it, we aren't getting much of a breeze off the sea. Found Cookstown on the map by Lough Neagh?

Cabin? Sticks? Laughter? I'm jealous!

I just joined last month and I absolutely agree!

It's a hoot here. Just be yourself and let go. Glad you're gettjng a good social media experience here, young man, 'cause FB kind of sux nowadays.

Why do you think we are all here ? Feel the same way !

Love the picture you present - Im laughing too - at my own inability t understand some posts, but love it all, the same

Welcome to this site where you can say whatever you think and/or feel without being judged. Some people will agree with you - some will not - but its great to hear everyone's point of view.

Definiately jealous of this.

Today is Thailand's New Year, but why are you saying it's New Year in the US?

When I made that post,it was I believe a day or two after new years...

I couldn't agree more. I have just discovered this site and am loving it. I love to laugh and there is plenty on here that makes me laugh and there are some really interesting links etc, so I'm hooked.

Isn't it refreshing? This site is really growing on me!

JylJo Level 4 Apr 6, 2018

For sure! Pleasant to be in a community without any major delusions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.