Agnostic.com

59 116

This shit, is really fun. Im sitting out here in my little cabin out here in the sticks, in complete solitude, looking, and reading, listening,commenting, and I'm in complete stitches,laughing and giggling my ass off! My ribs and cheeks are cramping, my eyes watering....you guys are awesome! This is my first experience of any kind with social media. I've always just googled stuff I want to see or read, and generally kept to my self. It's only been two days, but appears I've pick a bad ass site/community. You guys/girls/other are putting killer subject matter out there! Thank you sincerely I do.
Happy new year

Nemosson 6 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am often belly laughing out loud just to myself, on here, just enjoying the craic.

jacpod Level 8 June 27, 2018

Hi jackpod.....i’m Just down the road from you in Cookstown. This is my first day and i’m pretty much addicted already!

@Marionville. Hiya I am not very geographically orientatable -is it on the way to Belfast? I couldn't find my way in my own house at times

@jacpod It is about halfway between Derry and Belfast. Are you enjoying this heat wave? I must get off this site and go enjoy it. We know next week will be back to the usual rain!

@Marionville, sort of love it, we aren't getting much of a breeze off the sea. Found Cookstown on the map by Lough Neagh?

I'm jealous... Little cabin in the woods? Lucky dude. Glad to have you on board.

Thanks,yep cabin,5acres, 2/3rds timber. Closest resident 3/4 mile away. But I have a little church 30yrds from me. They finally gave up on me after several "Thanks but, no thanks" they are probably more disgruntled then me, thinking they have"wun dem dangdo satanokist " living next door. I've had the place 7yrs......tranquil.

@Fanburger Pretty simple really. Search up land for sale, check out some properties and put some money down on one you like.

Happy New You..Year 😉

Hey let me tell you I feel the same way. I have not been on here for very long but I so love it.
It is the first time that I have been able to speak freely and expressed myself in regards to my
beliefs in reality.
Carry on and enjoy.

P.S. What neck of the woods are you in?

Central Oklahoma, just past that place where the hoot owls fuck the squirrels!

Hoot owl f___ the squirrels. That's a good one!

Which reindeer are you?

Dasher...

@Nemosson why dasher?

Welcome home!

Happy New Year and welcome to our awesome community.

Sassy, it really is...the intelligence, the humor, the kindness ....

Welcome..
Norman Oklahoma must be a tough place for your beliefs.. from what I saw when I was there , years ago !

Oh man, it's suffocating to say the least.

It has been entertaining and fun to revisit!

me too.
great website!!

Here in my little cottage in the woods doing the same. Happy new year 🙂

As atheists we have no fear of retribution from a higher power. Let it rip & be damned.

What? I do...my mum!?

Isn't it refreshing? This site is really growing on me!

JylJo Level 4 Apr 6, 2018

For sure! Pleasant to be in a community without any major delusions.

Today is Thailand's New Year, but why are you saying it's New Year in the US?

When I made that post,it was I believe a day or two after new years...

So glad you're enjoying Agnostic.com.

I love Agnostic.com because of the many highly intelligent, thoughtful, kind and hilarious members. It is s fun to read, write and comment on posts.

It is wonderful to learn about the perspective and experience of other atheists and agnostics.

Sounds ideal. Your cabin I mean

cool!

Happy New Year!

Welcome! Happy New Year!

Cabin in the sticks sounds heavenly. 😉. Happy New Year.

We are cheap entertainment for sure.. and the best 🙂 Sounds like you got yourself a nice little crib out there in the sticks. Stay cozy.. and happy new year!

Glad you're having a good time. Happy New Year to you and may you live long and prosper.

It's a good start to the new year. Keep having fun. Happy New Year! 🙂

Betty Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

Happy New Year and new you my man! Keep it coming for all to see.

Rock on good sir!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.