Agnostic.com

8 0

History religion

Is anybody here for miliar with David Icke he comes up with some pretty good things I think he's not religious he knows a whole lot about history and tell us were all of our customs come from like Christmas etc etc

James1403 5 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

David Icke was a goalkeeper for Leicester City and then a sports journalist for the BBC, especially snooker. He became a prominent member of the Green Party and pushed quite a few of their buttons which got him disowned! His early books were in line with New Age Thought at the time and became the New Age poster boy with his book the Truth Vibrations. Pleasantly readable for the time, lots of love and light etc. Then he wrote the big one - The Robot's Rebellion. This book challenged everything the comfortable life would like to believe. He is a journalist with superb research. I would go as far as to say this is the genesis of mainstream conspiracy theory. In the late 90's he stared down a more obscure route which is for the individual to decide upon, but The Robot's Rebellion is both thought provoking and confronting. If you like a comfortable, ordinary life, leave it alone. If you want your concept of everything challenged, give it a go. I am not endorsing or refuting the work. It does, however give cause for reflection on everything that you take for granted

I don't know much about him at all but I know a lot of things about religion myself. I know that I have seen enough changes in Evangelical Christianity in the last 50 years to know that I want nothing to do with it. I'm sure religion is still evolving.

My younger brother loves the stuff that Icke puts out but then my brother is a paranoid schizophrenic with delusional tendencies. Nuf Said

He is well-known in the UK for being a big name in conspiracy theories. IN MY OPINION (and the opinion of many if not all of my friends) he is a very deluded man. I am trying very hard not to make a personal attack on him because that is not my style. I will say I don't trust him or believe a word he says. Maybe best I leave it there otherwise I will get very worked up and spoil my day. There is much more in my mind about this person and I will keep in in my mind for now.

It probably depends upon the context with which you have engaged with him. If it is post 2000 then that would probably be a fair assessment. Check out The Robot's Rebellion and ...And The Truth Shall Set You Free and you will find some well documented and queried research. If these are works you have already encountered then please ignore this comment

But thats a kid ! pic dated 2018, thats this year ? So what about him ??

I think most people think he is a lunatic! Wouldn’t think many people in USA would know about him.

He belives the royal family are lizards .

Maybe he does have a point there....Old Phil is getting kind of scaley-looking!

Or, anyone can just google the information, of course.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.