Agnostic.com

26 2

You are given 5 choices of television stations with the luxury of no commercial breaks, but can only choose one to watch. Which do you choose and why?

• 7 votes
  • 15 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 4 votes
MyLiege 7 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want my MTV!

godef Level 7 Jan 1, 2018

I wish you had included PBS. 🙂

Yeah, you’re right. I should have.

me too

I cut cable during the Iowa primaries and I don't really watch much TV. I have a Roku, Amazon Prime and Netflix keeps me happy.

Same!

Cut the cable in 08.....holy shit, a decade ago!

No, much more recent primaries before the 2016 election Iowa has one of the earliest primaries, it was before the Repub. ticket was narrowed down.

If the History Chanel actually focused on history instead of junk like Swamp People, I might watch that, otherwise, maybe SciFi channel or Discovery channel, or HGTV if my wife has the remote.

I voted for science fiction channel working under the assumption that it's SyFy channel, I could be wrong but that's why I chose that selection.

None.

Now, if they were all airing in their original form, you know, like actual history on History Channel, then I'd be inclined to watch either History Channel or Discovery Channel.

d_day Level 7 Jan 1, 2018

agree

Oh, this sucks! I don't like these choices! Can I still have my iHeart Radio? I'd have to go with Home and Garden hoping they would have some good cooking shows occasionally. Most of the time my TV is set on Create TV here just for the cooking shows. LOL

Duke Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

Love cooking shows! Should have replaced one with that!

@MyLiege I love America's Test Kitchen. Great recipes and product reviews. And those two women crack me up sometimes.

@Duke I’m going to keep that in mind. I believe I’ve watched several episodes before. Thanks for reminding me!

The radio.

Sci fi because I like some of the those b horror movies they run, almost laughable most of them so it's cheap entertainment when there is nothing else on. I am a movie buff and not into reality shows. Most of those other channels have a lot of that now and they are becoming redundant to a point of being nauseating.

Animal Planet - just because ...

I don't have TV anymore but did at one time and never watched it much but wanted to to the poll. Wish the list had BBC or PBS.

None of the above. I’d go with PBS or ESPN. HGTV has some shows I’ll watch. History and Discovery are mostly reality junk.

CS60 Level 7 Jan 1, 2018

Have always been a history buff.

None of the above. Here in the UK we have BBC4, however; I'd be quite happy if that was the only channel.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

I've seen some good history documentaries, but I'm not interested enough to watch them exclusively. SF rarely makes good TV, unless it's comedy, like Red Dwarf. Animal documentaries are good but again, I'd get satiated. Home and Garden not of much interest to me. Discovery channel might have a wider variety of interesting stuff.

Sci Fi is the most hopeful genre and although I can't name a single show on the channel these days, I choose it without hesitation.

Though the only non talkshow I watch is on the History Channel... Vikings... I love it...

I watch a few programs on History and Discovery. Also HBO and Showtime.

I would have picked the history channel, but the history channel in the past years has been anything but history. Always love me some sci-fi.

I’ve always been a history buff.

I would want to find the most Science. Since I don’t watch much TV it’s hard for me to make an informed choice, here.

I chose Discovery channel, because they play some of all the other choices.

Science fiction programmes and movies are best enjoyed without commercial breaks

Since I can't have the anime network I guess syfy will have to suffice.

Animal Planet...

Discovery, the new season of Deadlist Catch just started.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.