Agnostic.com

31 2

Would you rather have friends or fans?

EmeraldJewel 7 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A/C is much better than fans.

Fans just blow hot air around.

The human ones too.

Worthless.

Good friends are usually your biggest fans. Doesn't always go the other way around.

I don't understand why I would even want to have fans.
What does having fans actually do for anyone?

Fans???... I am not a rock star !! ????

2-3 very close friends, the rest just fans. I don't need more 🙂

Friends.

Mokvon Level 8 July 18, 2018

Fans is best, a friend can turn on you unless they are very close

DAMIET Level 4 July 18, 2018

Fans, friends get tired and stop circulating air no matter how much electricity you give them.

Friends... definitely!

friends

weeman Level 7 July 18, 2018

Friends for sure but fans would make me feel uncomfortable.

Friends are better any day... it’s fun to get some fans as a guitarist but where are they now? ...and my best friends can’t comprehend how I ever had fans🙂

It can be fun to have a number of casual acquaintences that you can just pal around with - you don't lose any sleep when they finally wander off the reservation....I suspect for most people - the number of true friends can be counted on one hand.

I just want hoes

gardening is fun

@weeman

Yup.

In the UK the word is "slag" I think.

@DZhukovin yes aware of it not one i use

@weeman

Which one do you use?

I do not want any fans.

I'm a fan of Walt.

Have a fan ever loan you money?

Has a friend ever paid you back?

@Anonbene Yes but I don't always take the money back. Charity is charity, a favor is a favor, a loan is a loan. I recognize those that can not accept charity... never humiliate a friend.

Lying on my death bed I doubt I'd be giving a thought to fans. It's true friends and family that enrich life.

I'm a fan of my friends.

I have many fans, but i spend more times with my cats. More people know me than i know them. My time is fading.

Fans, lol. I have enough friends. As long as I don't actually have to socialize with said fans, they're welcome to enjoy the spectacle!

Friends all day everyday.

Fans are tied to your success, and it's usually a parasitic relationship. If you have it, they want to be a part of it, but when it's gone so are they.

Friendship is symbiosis. Each supports the other to a mutual benefit and strength.

Friends. Any day of the week.

Friends. I've made it as far as very, very low grade infamy, and having random people accost you in the street is a thoroughly weird experience.

friends. May be relocating with Dan and will need to make friends in the Albany, NY area.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.