Agnostic.com

11 0

What is your area of expertise??

Don71 5 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a good friend. I can tell stories well. I know a lot about primates. And, although I haven't done it in awhile, I can tie a cherry stem into a knot (inside my mouth.)

Visual art, building, sculpting, props, horticulture, and design in many forms.

I like to try everything. Brainwork, handwork.

procrastination

I’m not an expert by any means but I know a little about Falconry.

PaulD Level 5 July 20, 2018

Interesting.

@Don71 I’m a General Level license Falconer. My knowledge is far from extensive in this sport

I strive for polymathy.

Everything.

Jack of all trades?? ?

Factories manufacture electronic products all over the world. They stuff little pieces on boards at fast pace and solder all at once. In a jiffy the make stuff, the big question is... does it work? My area of expertise for more than 30 years includes the design and construction of systems test those products at fast and reliable speed. Easier said than done. The most important part is that I have worked with people from a very wide band of cultures, languages, religions, race...you name it. The stories I will take to my grave....uuuufff

I'll hope to be able to do important work and to meet many people as you have done. I envy you sir haha ?

@Don71 I've been around the block....set your goals and execute, you can do it too

Graphic Design, circa now. And, the master understanding that I'll never know 100% of anything.

Rescuing traumatized animals & restoring their sense of security.
Habitat restoration
Critical thinking

The Neolithic Period in Britain 4000-3000BCE. And cycling.

Jnei Level 8 July 19, 2018

That's very specific haha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.