Agnostic.com

33 1

Whom do you trust the most in the world?

Trust can include a lot of ideas and different situations, but there are certain elements that are constant with it. My son is the person I trust the most. I raised him to be honest with me, and he has never let me down.

tioteo 8 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Me. Everybody else is under suspicion..

And I question my own motives ruthlessly and unceasingly. I can't even trust me once I turn my back on me.

You may be in for a "me"teoric catastrophe. But I could be wrong.

The person i trust most is myself. I will never knowingly lie to me.

I also trust everybody at first meeting, unless i sense something wrong. My intuitive senses have proven to be a real asset over the years.

Nevertheless, I also always trust but verify; even with myself. LLOL

I trust Donald Trump....don't panic....will destroy our country if he continues to stay in office. Make November count. Vote Blue!!!

No creo en Dios!

Ni yo tampoco!

Lo que dijo tioteo. And thank you for your service and sacrifice Bubblehead Senior. I am a Squid for life too. RM/IT.

@tioteo yo tambien!

My dog, she’s been with me through my darkest times

PaulD Level 5 July 23, 2018

One of my daughters ..now don’t tell the other..

Varn Level 8 July 23, 2018

I won't. Trust me.

My mom. I had an abusive father, and I left home at about 16. I was lucky to have been picked up by my aunt and uncle who I lived with through High School. Me ended up divorcing my father a little while later because she couldn't handle the way he treated me. After a few years I reunited with my mom, and we had a great heart to heart talk. W really bonded on that, and we've been very tight ever since. My mom since then re-maried to a great man, they are very happy together. I live in FL. and they live in CT. once a year around christmas, or thanks giving I'll fly up there and spend about a week with them. Other wise we talk on the phone a lot.
She is easilly the person I trust most.

Good for you.

1. myself
  2. my husband
  3. Neil deGrasse Tyson

My mother, my friend, my self.

Easy. Myself.

My daughter. She's named in my health care directive and enduring power of attorney.

How can I put my trust in anyone I had never look straight in the eye while shaking hands? I trust me... that's about it... the rest are strangers that are not me.

My wife. For many reasons, but not least of which is she has OCD which compels her to act with the highest integrity and honesty. It's not at all fun for her (nor me, as she can be brutally frank) but at least you always know where you stand with her.

Oh, and in contrast to all the decent people saying 'myself'... Not myself at all! I'm an unreliable, self-serving, thoroughly untrustworthy weasel.

But at least I'll admit it. ?

Realistic. That's not a bad quality.

My dog. I trust he will shit on the floor when my back is turned.

Now that's reliability.

My brother.

Myself.

My mother, brother, and sisters.

I trust my middle daughter totally, and my middle sister even more. Hmmmm, wonder about birth position....

My dogs and cats.

Me.

jacpod Level 8 July 24, 2018

Myself first (although with age I do doubt myself more) then my daughter.

My sister. ?

Daughter and myself. She is my best friend and the love of my life. We are both professional artist. My daughter gone through everyone of my girlfriend's and I through her boyfriends. We both travel alot and meet up in different towns always doing new adventures together. When ever things are seriously difficult like bussiness choices, or in a hospital, or just feeling down. We can count on each other. We are love lifers.

I had a funny reaction to your question! I couldn’t think of a single person, that I completely trust and yet I don’t mistrust them, either! I feel that I almost always get to the bottom of something with friends and relations and I stay away from people I can’t trust!

same 👍

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.