Agnostic.com

17 4

What car would you own if . . . .?

What car would you own if (1) cost were not an object, (2) you didn't have small kids, (3) you were totally able bodied, (4) this car wouldn't be your sole vehicle, and (5) you didn't give a rat's ass what people thought of your choice?

I'll tip my hand here: My choice would be a 2018 Ford Mustang GT convertible in Royal Crimson Metallic with a buff leather interior and a buff top. See accompanying photo. I'm drooling!

RobLawrence 7 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2019 Corvette, convertible...my dream car.

Then I'd have this.

[harley-davidson.com]

@RobLawrence And not just any old trike, one built by Harley.

A Jensen Interceptor

It's not the fastest, the most most expensive, the most comfortable, the most sought after, I don't think it's the most anything but as a kid I thought the name was so cool 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 July 28, 2018

A Kia Soul. I think they're cool.

A self-driving flying car that can also drive on roads, gets power from renewable solar and kinetic energy.

Jaguar f-type coupe

A tank

I am pretty happy with my Subaru Outback wagon. It fills all my needs: hauling bikes, music gear, construction materials, etc.
But I would sure love to have an Unimog. [en.wikipedia.org]

Pagani

Beautiful car....did you buy it?

Too bad. @RobLawrence

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado. A monstrous all metal beast with a 455 and 4 barrel carb. A full tank might get you to the end of the driveway and back.

???

Bugatti

@RobLawrence Most of the impact of the whiplash would be absorbed by one's Ego..as one cruises around avoiding police attention.

I’m a girl who loves to drive. I adore my Porsche but would give it up in a heartbeat for a Mercedes SLR McLaren.

Ooh that is pretty!

I would like a car that I would never have to fill up with petrol, one that never broke down and I never had to clean it, inside or out, and while I am at it, one that I could fit an elephant into and it still looked small on the outside so it was easy to park. Of course I want it to look elegant too.

You might see if JK Rowling can help with that one!

@A2Jennifer You know her contact details?

@maturin1919 Thank you but I don't subscribe to it, maybe I should.

Black Toyota Camry SE with satellite radio.

A hemp car !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.