Agnostic.com

27 4

Long hair or short hair ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Back to long hair after chemo.

awesome, a friend of mine had really long hair for as long as I had known her, then two bouts of brain surgery, she is growing it back now.

Glad you made it through alright. Cancer is a far more serious issue than hair length.

Always been partial to long. I know it's a pain, but there's so much more you can do with it. I've never seen short hair that was stunning, it's just kinda there. There was an ICU nurse that came down to radiology the other day though that looked like a Disney Princess. She had the most gorgeous hair, ever.

My hair is 63 inches long. At least.
My locks are 53 inches long.

I’m 64 inches tall.

It’s been growing for 18 years.

I do short because if I grow it out it becomes a thick curly Afro, until it gets really long then it bells out a few times. I had it grown out when I was in my early teens, when it was dry it did not touch my shoulders, when it got wet it was half way between the tops of my shoulders and nipples. I just keep it buzzed because my hair seemed untamable, and straighteners did not work on it. (Summer camp girls tried) btw, your hair looks really good the way it is in the picture.

No boubout long way more sexy.

Long

Long

I’ve always loved women with long hair.

Short hair.

On women I don't mind either way, it's more how they wear it really.

On myself? Well I've gradually been having longer periods of time without cutting it. Last time was 6 months, come February it'll be 1 year since my last cut. It can be a bit of a hassle sometimes, but I like my hair in this general length that it's at now. I couldn't do the long rock star hair thing though, so this'll probably be the extent to which it gets.

mine doesn't grow, but almost 18 years since my last hair cut. My sons hair grows from his collar to middle of his back in a year. My daughter keeps hers shorter sadly.

Mine is long, but due to my busy lifestyle and work schedule I am seriously contemplating cutting it short.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, personal opinion only.

@Rugglesby you have to understand it is down to my rear. It's baby fine and tangles easily.

On me: chin-length or shorter. It's thin and stick-straight, breaks and falls out, and can't be styled. Not even barrettes or bands. No products. Strictly wash 'n wear. I'd buzz it back down to 1/2" again if it didn't stick weirdly straight up and look terrible when growing back out.

On others: not my place to say. I prefer people to chose whatever makes them feel most comfortable. Although I once dated a guy that had a Hitler-youth-looking haircut and I let him know I was not a fan...only because he asked. (He's no racist just got a bad haircut.)

Mine is long and baby fine and I too have issues with barretts, not to mention hair pins and pony tail holders. Every thing either slips off or tagles in my hair.

That depends on the shape of the face. With yours, I think long works.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 14, 2018

Short

When it comes to the long hair vs. short hair debate, it's a matter of personal preference. The length you choose should make you feel confident and comfortable. However, it's essential to be mindful of the health of your hair.

One interesting aspect to consider is the presence of excessive protein in your hair, which can lead to issues such as stiffness and breakage. Taking care of your hair's health is crucial, regardless of its length. Make sure to strike the right balance between protein and moisture for strong, beautiful hair.

Long hair. I LOVE long hair. I still have dreams where my hair is down to my waist.

Definitely long, except that I can't grow it like I used to. I'll probably be that guy in 10 or 15 years that is completely bald except for the 6" ponytail on the back of my head!!

Me ... 20 years ago ... wish I could still grow it like this. It seems it doesn't stay in long enough anymore to achieve this length, though.

Definitely 100 percent. Long hair.

Long hair is so much more than just sexy!

I like long hair on a woman makes them more sexy looking.

..thought this would be a simple poll 😉
Short answer, short ~
Typical answer, well… back in the age of aquarius ..when my sister’s could sit on their hair, I considered it creepy. When the girl I had a crush on throughout HS (if not to this day) got the ‘first shortcut’ ...oh shit.. and ‘with a handful of breeze in her hair’ ~

Varn Level 8 Jan 15, 2018

Hello beauty

Long beard military scalp

No hair on my head anyway

OK, on men or women on their heads long. always long, only long.
on guys facial hair long is cool, not for women
body hair, not into it, I guess on guys it may be bearable, again, not for women.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.