Agnostic.com

36 4

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Spag84 6 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Muesli.

Find me a box of Count Chocula and I'll love you forever. I actually had Cocoa Pebbles for dinner last night. That's right... I'm a six year old child. 😉

Woman after my own heart.

Peanut Butter Capitan Crunch

There it is!

@maturin1919 you gotta let them soak foe a couple minutes.

@maturin1919 maybe I like tiny mouth razors.

Cheerios, dry. The standard one, no extra flavoring. One cup, maybe with some black coffee.
I picked this habit up at flight school. Great preventative for air sickness while still giving the body something to digest that's actually good for you.

Love plain Cheerios and black coffee. I don’t fly often but I’ll have to remember this. ?

I don't have one but my favorite dinner cereal is frosted flakes?

Life: both original and Cinnamon

Bobs's Red Mill Oat Bran. I mix it (cooked) with coconut manna (butter), apple fiber and sometimes I put a drizzle of molasses over the top with a small scoop of sour cream. Delicious ??

I like Bob's Red Mill Oat bran too. I just sugar it up with brown sugar, use a couple of pats of butter, a little salt on the top, and a little ramekin of blueberries.

@zeuser mmmm that sounds delicious too. Always open to new idea's so I will give it a try although I don't keep sugar at all, so will have to stick to molasses or similar I guess. 😀

@patchoullijulie Brown sugar is just sugar with some molasses mixed in, so you should get the full effect.

@zeuser Right...I just don't have sugar in my place. I don't use it at all.

I'm a bit of a granola fan, sprinkled on top of Greek/natural yoghurt on top of fresh fruit. But if pushed would go with corn flakes or weetabix (which may not translate lol)

I also do yogurt, fruit and granola. I love Weetabix but I try to stay clear of wheat products so if I have it, it is as a treat.......I eat it dry with slathers of butter!!! 😀

@patchoullijulie When I was little I loved weetabix with butter and jam 🙂

@ipdg77 oooooo I havn't tried it with jam on. Next time I indulge I will try. ?

I always liked the sugar covered ones, doesn't matter what kind. I stopped eating them years ago I prefer my breakfast cheeseburger

Chocalate Cheerios

Life.
It's been a favorite ever since I was a kid.

Yes. Totally underrated.

Oatmeal.

Depending on what kind of oatmeal, I might have bad news for you.
[usatoday.com]

@joeymf86 Scary!

Has anyone said "Meuslix with dried organic tofu bits, sprinkled with ground pine needles, and sweetened with natural tree sap" yet? I really love that. Yummy. ?

You're kidding, right?

@Spag84 I'm kidding. 🙂

@LilAtheistLady I like your humor

When I give into my inner toddler Cookie Crisp
Otherwise Frosted Mini Wheats.
Always dry cereal. I love crunchy foods.

I alternate between Honey Nut Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats.

Special K with blueberries and 1% milk.

Not a high-brow-vegan-non-gmo-organic-free-range-gluten-free-grown-in-an-inner-city-coop-community-garden product but, I love Corn Pops for a sweet but not too sweet snack. 😀

i don't like commercial breakfast cereal. not cold cereal, anyway. well, unsweetened granola, but rarely. cream of rice or oatmeal or grits. usually i have regular food for breakfast!

g

Bran flakes with honey and sliced bananas

Roman Meal

I like to cook the cereal, then pour it into a shallow baking pan. Refrigerate, then cut into nice rectangles. Fry the rectangles in butter until crisp on both sides. Serve with apricot, raspberry, or strawberry preserves. I also like making homemade strawberry, raspberry, or boysenberry syrups for my fried cereal.

I do the same with corn meal and Cream of Wheat, but I prefer the Roman Meal.

I notice no one picked Trix or it's sad cousin Kix. Always thought the marketing on Trix was a bit dodgey. Let's get a rabbit to sell cereal that looks like colorful versions of it's own turds.

I don't always eat cereal but when I do I like granola.

Cracklin' Oat Bran

Even as a kid I loved this cereal. No fancy mascot, no silly commercials, the cereal box was just blue with a bowl of cereal on it, the cereal is brown and my older brother always said it looked like dog food. Pretty much it isn't advertised for kids, but it tastes great.

Well shit! My favorite cereal tested positive for glyphosate which the World Health Organization says is "probably carcinogenic to humans."
[usatoday.com]

maple bacon

I like neutrinos better. Lol

They don't make my favorites anymore.

I don't eat cereal for breakfast. But I have Cap'n Crunch and Frosted Flakes in singles and old fashion Shredded Wheat, Cocoa Krispies, Life and Golden Crisp in boxes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.