Agnostic.com

59 9

If you could become a musical virtuoso, what instrument would you play?

Imagine you gained the remarkable ability to play an instrument like a virtuoso. What instrument would it you hope to play?

I'm fond of the oriental flutes or a harp. But, I could do a lot if I were amazing at the electric guitar! I think I'll go with the flute though. Yes, maybe, yes ; )

silvereyes 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Piano. I have been trying to learn blues piano. It’s a very long road....

I used to play the violin

Why did you stop ???? That is such a wonderful talent...

@Buddha
I played in a Orchestra for a little while, too much traveling. I had a husband at the time and I missed him terribly. Then I got busy raising other people's
kids that needed a home. I'm getting back into it slowly.

Bass guitar.

I already play, but not at the level you've described. The bass has a cool range of sounds, from funky. to Jazz, to smooth blues.

It would definitely be guitar because it’s so hard for me to play. I just love the sound of it. I found the trumpet and piano much easier to play.

Piano, so much you can do with it.

Violin. It's easily one of my favorite instruments to listen to, and I was always fond of violin cover songs or having it mixed in to rock/metal.

I wanna be this guy 🙂

@silvereyes Nope, just a really talented guy doing a violin cover of the second games opening 🙂 That series has plenty of fantastic music, and some really good violin themes.

bass guitar or tenor sax

Piano! I know how to play a little but to be a virtuoso, wow. That would be amazing!

I played a rosewood flute in my twenties. I prefer the guitar though. There are amazing things you can do on a guitar. Just listen to James Taylor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.