Agnostic.com

40 5

What kind of art do you enjoy most?

Art includes drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, performance art, dance, music, poetry, prose and theatre.

AmiSue 8 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The kind I can dance to.

Music. It is what l do. I dabble with painting.l enjoy a lot of different types of art.

I enjoy taking in music and taking pics

Photography!

I can appreciate most all !

Garfunkel

I am a bit trendy - - sometimes it is literary (great books) then music (performance and or composers) Lately, the the composite of a great story, screen write, music, art (animated) etc camera-work acting etc. that creates a movie with the ability move me into a different world.

I like art that makes you think, like H. R. Giger.
M.C. escher.

Music, drawing/painting, photography, theater/dance, poetry, literature in roughly that order.

Music is my favorite by far. A distant second is theater.

I think that I enjoy most forms of art. If you think of it, art is the most beautiful and intellectual thing in the world. Of course, a human is also a beautiful creature, but our creation is worths its money. I love theatre, and it is pleasing to know that a few centuries ago, people had the same problems and feelings as we do today. I don’t understand ballet, so I’ve only been there once. I think that my biggest passion is fine arts, especially pictures. I love van Gog and Salvator Dali the most because their pictures are meaningful. I even go to printing services and print some of their pictures to decorate my room

Unpretentious.

Theater, Photograohy, Music, Sculpture.

trompe d'oeil

lerlo Level 8 Aug 31, 2018

Erotica.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.