Agnostic.com

145 11

Music or no music during sex?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

145 comments (101 - 125)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes... music during love making is great!

Straight up gangsta rap because I’m murderin it

Being a musician,I would have to say no, would rather be in moment with my lady.

Usually No Music . I am a musician and will break down notes , too distracting . Only when walls are too thin to drown out love sounds , I use music.

Everything goes better with the right music. I'm not talking about Barry White here, or Bolero--and some whole genres are absolutely wrong. Rap wouldn't work. Polka would be risky.

Who cares. Couldn’t hear it anyway. There’s too much loud moaning.

“Wait, let me turn on some music first” I’ve never said that

No music....I'm working! lol

As long as nobody is trying to move to the bear of the music.

No music. Sex sounds are good enough for me (breathing, grunts, moaning, bed squeaking, dirty talking etc.)

Slow, romantic music is way too mushy for me.

One lover had the radio on at a volume like she was worried about government eavesdropping. Most of the rest of the encounter was equally dysfunctional, so when "White Wedding" came on, half way through I got up, got dressed, and left. I told "He's right. It's time to start again."

No music haha. I enjoy music to much. If a good song comes on I will listen to it and ignore my partner. My ex made me take the stereo out of the room for that reason.

Perhaps your ex should have gotten better at sex. ??

Music for sure

Music for sure !! My friend is really good at picking the right stuff . Makes it that much better !

Lucky friend you have!

Aaaaaand he's gone ! LOL

Personally, I don't care what the situation is, I'll always take music over no music ♡

RezZa Level 5 Dec 26, 2018

If the music is good, appropriate for the mood and already on, great. If any of those things is off it's either the most distracting, sad, or cheesy thing ever.

I definitely prefer music ? I suggest a playlist that you and your partner both enjoy.

We have a good playlist and it enhances the mood.

No music and no movie re-enactments of bad sex drama. Let what happens happen naturally.

I prefer no sound my partner can be the drummer then i will be the singer probably on 69

It can be distracting. I like it AFTERWARD, though! Drifting off to sleep.

Yes, loud and hard. 😀

This works, 👍

I'm seriously kidding, it's about whatever you enjoy. ♥

@CaroleKay Hell, yeah! Haha...

@SleeplessInTexas Yeah I really wasn't kidding. 😀

@CaroleKay That's my girl! ??

I prefer quiet.

1. As a musician it can be distracting, as that part of my brain will want to go there instead of where it needs to be.
  2. I was born ambidextrous. I have read ambi people bounce back and forth from the right brain to the left brain all the time, which explains why I struggled to focus in school and concentrate at other times in my life. Combine the two, and you can see where music during sex could be a problem.

I've honestly never had sex with music.

My middle name is music. Let me when you want change that.????. Lol

The hole in the disc is too small!

I think the right kind of music would add to the sensuous feelings.

My goto

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.