Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK "a full investigation by law enforcement officials" should take place before any hearing on allegation against SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"The attorney for Dr. Christine Blasey Ford wrote a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley saying 'a full investigation by law enforcement officials' should take place before any hearing on allegation against SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh."

more news: mark judge, the person ford says witnessed the attempted rape, says he refuses to testify. he is known to have been a black-out drunk, and in his high school yearbook, he is quoted as saying "some women should be struck regularly, like gongs."

genessa 8 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should be withdrawn regardless for lying to congress

Been watching MSNBC to follow this. No male senator nor trump wants an FBI hearing. Maybe state of MD will investigate and press charges. Mark Judge is a piece of shit drunk who doesn't want to talk to anyone.

may i correct that? no male REPUBLICAN senator wants the investigation. democratic senators of both genders DO want it. mark judge is a nobody. if there is an investigation, his desires will not be honored and he WILL have to talk to someone.

g

@genessa sorry how could I forget RETHUGLICANS?

@sassygirl3869 i wish i could forget them!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:182197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.