Agnostic.com

69 5

Sex. And, then what?

Older movies always had people lighting up cigarettes after sex. Cigs are no longer the "cool" thing to do. What should the after sex activity be instead?

Help me make a new cliche. 😉

• 1 vote
  • 11 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 39 votes
silvereyes 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

69 comments (51 - 69)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about more sex?

E-cigs? Lol

Maybe the new trend will be when we see Brad Pitt laying next to Angelina Jolie after sex and he is sipping on an energy drink. Or whatever product placement the company is willing to pay for.

This opens up a whole new category about how corporations really don't give a crap about anything other than making money. They all know what their products do to people. Especially with the tobacco companies back in the day aiming their ads at kids.

Waffles! Sex then, waffles. That's my final answer.

Duke Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

Hmm I was about to list what I Actually want to do After sex, Always! ...but then I saw "Smoke a blunt" and I was like, "ooh yeeaah... " so I wish to incorporate the Blunt with that I really do. I am no fan of "after sex cuddling." After the deed is done, I'm ready to grab a bowl of cornflakes, turn the tube on and cue up the Star Trek Next Generation!! That is how I ROLL... (a blunt) heehee!!

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

Im usually unconscious

A dramatic reading.

The first encounter is for stretching and warming up. Snuggles is just foreplay for the second go which is always better than the first!

First I need to find someone to participate in sexual relations with me and then I'll let you know...........(alas, poor pitiful me!)

@JackPedigo After-play is fore-play that's merely time sensitive. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary. ????

Drawing a blank has been so long. Would have to wing it . How about make up some elaborate story using your imaginations to create some fiction.

Thank Jesus, right ? (har-umph, barf ...)

snuggling, and then falling asleep

I'm downing a 2 L while she makes me a samidge the i eat said samidge then smoke a cig then round two then come the ....FATALITY ????

Prolactin saved thus moment for men....LOL

More sex

It all depends upon the time of day as to what follows next. In the evening it might be followed by a glass of wine and more sex and then maybe a shower together. Lying in bed relaxed together before sleeping or maybe lying awake talking until one or both fall asleep.

It was a lot of fun to read the comments from this thread, and you guys really rock it! It would be romantic and cute for the couple to hug each other and enjoy their passion after sex, but I don't think that happens nowadays. I usually go to the bathroom after a round of sex, but this habit has changed lately. What comes after the first sex round? The second one! My wife and I watch sex4arabxxx videos while we do it, so our appetite doesn't go away after just one cumming.

69 then describe the shared taste in both deep french kisses

It's not over until she is satisfied. What we do afterwards is foreplay for the next time. I like to snuggle and nap together after lovingly drying her with a towel I had ready and getting the wet spot out of the way by removing the towel we put down before starting. If there is a wet spot, put a dry towel over it and we moved to another part of the bed.

I had to select smoke a blunt. Because why not?
The world would be a much better place if everyone would just step back and chill the fuck out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.