Agnostic.com

108 6

What would your pet name you?

Shawnah 4 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

108 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Slow Waitress.

Carin Level 8 Dec 20, 2018

Servant

I'm pretty sure it would be dumb ass.

The Sporadically Treat-Dispensing Huntress. I mean, I go out for twenty minutes and come back with some bird, some parts of a cow, the choicest pieces of the pig, a side of salmon. I'm the greatest hunter ever. They are all in awe of my awesome prey slaughtering skills. Sometimes, they would call me Chauffeur, because basically I spend a lot of time driving them around to stuff they like to do.

I have two 3 legged wonders. I think they call me Giver of Food.

Slave.

Goddamnit everyone beats me to the punch line!

Woman who opens the door.

My Adoration.
Izak my Dingo isn't a cuddler at all. He will not greet me ever empty handed, he will bring me something, anything he can find, bone, toy, rock,stick, leaf, blade of grass. Lately it's his bed, he drags it out of his kennel and runs to greet me. He screams when I get home, a very loud blood curdling scream, this is only for me! In the evenings he will lay on his bed in front of the TV and just stare at me for hours. He reads my emotions like no dog I ever had, I have to keep my anxiety under control or he will pick it up and it makes him almost unmanageable.

That bitch who calls me turdbucket

Warm Butt..she will predictably come into my room and sit down on my butt if I sleep on my stomach

A loose translation would be "He who has food and gives butt scratches"

YouThereGetMyFood

Cheerio Conduit — I feed her one at a time to motivate her to exercise on the treadmill by my desk. Also, Lady Who Won’t Let Me Bite Trees.

UUNJ Level 8 Jan 7, 2019

SuckerWhoStillFeedsMeEvenThoughIShitOnTheFloorEveryOtherDay...but pronounced woof woof

Lovely Lettuce Lady (I have guinea pigs)

He's my "Rattie Roommate" and I'm his private chef and masseuse....
I love when he comes to me and just wants to snuggle and give little rattie kisses

If ratatoes have a language in their head and actually "name" things and beings, I hope he calls me something the equivalent of "security" and "love".

I wish I was not irrationally bothered by their tails, rats are interesting.

@DoctoralZombie I massage my roommates tail with coconut oil once a week...so it is soft to the touch. When I'm giving him a back rub, I run my hand down his back and then run my fingernails gently down his tail.....he loves that and just sits there and bruxes and boggles. 🙂

@SkotlandSkye Awww, cute

Probably Bitch since I don't give her treats everytime she begs.

mama. even my grandkittens. i had one cat who actually called me mama. he figured it out all by himself, too!

g

"food and snuggles person"

I have 4 names also 2 Service Cats ...we save each others lives 5 years 6 months and a day now

The Strange Looking Giant Food Provider

Gargoyle.

Food dude, if I had a pet.

Old Fuzz Face

LOL, that is how I often refer to my ex-husband!

Buddy

Ass scratch

Welcome back to IA

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:193842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.