Agnostic.com

108 6

What would your pet name you?

Shawnah 4 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

108 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Softie!

Pink primate server or peasant

Peasant

Jeeves

Woof

Since I have a cat, probably one of these
Minion
Waiter
Feed me now
Slave

My male Asian fairy-bluebird thought I was his mate, and could even mimic my voice. I suppose he would call me "Dear."

Impossible to know. My two girls dogs, I call myself Dad. They seem to understand. The Jack Russell-terrier mix, my parents adopted. After they passed, he became my dog. He thinks I'm his Bubba. I've known him since he was a pup. Dad would ask him, "where's Bubba?", and he'd come over to where I am.

My last pet was my dog Jinx who was born on my 6th birthday (Friday the 13th) and died when I was a teenager. He was a smart dog, so of course he would call me Julie, Jul, Jules or JulieBird, as that's what my family called me. Though he pronounced it more like "ruff!" Can't imagine he call me anything different. "Here Jinx, take this ball to Julie!" and he would! Smart dog.

Kissy mommy

He who is always late.

Murderer. I had to have her (18 yo cat) put to sleep (love that euphemism). I really miss her.

"Put to sleep" is a euphemism for a sad reality for some of us pet-owners... We make decisions for them, with love and kindness in our hearts for a pet that we loved so deeply that we wanted only a good quality of life. I feel your pain, and I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that your many good memories offer solace to you while you mourn. Those memories (and photos) are what help me through the pain of a loss.

When they are in pain, or can no longer have any quality of life, letting them go is the last kind thing we can do for them. They're only on loan 😟

How about 'skipper'

Well, considering I often do things to tease/annoy my pet Peach-faced Parrot, I'd guess, if he could rationalize it out and talk he's call me all kinds things like " You arsehole, you've moved my things around again"
But, hey, he's great company anyway even if he enjoys , so it seems, making as much noise as possible while I'm trying to watch television, etc, etc.

If it’s a fish, I’d name it Ackbar

Can opener

He Who Throws The Ball

‘Dickhead’, and when the two collude, ‘He who thinks he’s smarter than us’

Cheese Dispenser.

I think it would be sweet if my pets referred to me as "their person".

Minion.

Tilia Level 7 Oct 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:193842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.