Agnostic.com

55 11

What are you really good at that you wouldn't put on your C. V?

Thanks to my job and parenting there are things I can do that actually sound awful and I definitely wouldn't put on my C. V. Like undress a sleeping child, sneak into a childs bedroom. Roll a fat person and manipulate a boob! ?

Josephine 7 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm really good at making people groan at my bad puns. That's just how eye roll.

I write puns on my board at work every day. This one is majestic and will be used immediately.

If Mr. Potato Head became a cruel despot, would that make him a Dick Tater?

I was going to explain how I'm good at apathy , but then i thought, meh.

I am very good in bed. At least a dozen people have told me over the years. I don't know about that, but I love sex and I have a lot of energy, so there's that 🙂

Respect

Waking up before my alarm goes off. But, at that perfectly awful time when you know you aren't going to be getting any more sleep and it's too early to get up.

I am an expert on that as well

Hahaha! These are all great! I can actually clean someone's house while I'm over having tea and they don't even realize it. ?

@Byrdsfan hahaha! You wouldn't even know what was going on!

So you steal? Oh sorry not clean out.

Prcorastination and speliing

Sarcasm

Holli Level 6 Oct 15, 2018

I make some killer instant ramen!

I'm good at avoiding questions...

Cunnilingus. Is that appropriate to say?

no... you gotta post a pic of that. lol

I seem to be really good at alienating people. Might be my RBF.

I have RBF too. The struggle is real.

Silently farting whilst walking through a crowded office.

Nardi Level 7 Oct 17, 2018

I was really good at not knowing what a C.V. was before this post.. I probably wouldn't put that on my C.V.

I don't know what a C. V. is .....?

Sticking my foot in my mouth, missing flirtatious signals, self deprecation, video game/war strategy, pirating movies, doing most jobs while somewhat high on the devils cabbage, better than most people can do them sober.

Also fixing computers and proofreading are things that Im careful about how many nearby acquaintances know I can do them. Unless youre gettin paid specifically for that, keep that shit on the DL lol.

Jacking off and blasphamy. At the same time...

Who says men can't multitask?

Everyone can do that. It's the cleaning up after that impresses me. Sukisue? You in?

Death metal vocals and moshing.

Oh, that's simple. Video games.
While the games I play have bestowed me with a certain level of historical and cultural knowledge, as well as the creativity to get through some of the more challenging quests, saying that I've gained these skills and attributes through gaming won't come across all that well.

Don't submit those any more. Retirement does that to a person.

Well-timed smart ass remarks in the middle of meetings

That's me too!

Being the Party Mom who brings you water between drinks, holds your hair while you puke, and will sock a boy or girl if they dare try anything shady.

Goofing off at work

My bosses job.

Chess

Sarcasm and pissing other people off. They are both related!

Athletics/social stuff/volunteering

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.