Agnostic.com

32 3

Best ever lover, did you have one?

I made this a poll as I am only looking for yes or no, feel free to comment by all means. But not chasing details, or whether it refers to your current partner or a long lost love. Also not asking if you were in love, just purely on the sex issue. Have you had a sex partner that stands out as the best, considerably better than others, just on how the 2 of you were together, rocked your world and such. I mean CONSIDERABLY better, like more than 10 % better than 2nd place getter or more than 40% better than average.

• 65 votes
  • 6 votes
Rugglesby 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes ,before I was married . She was unbelievable and I was addicted to her,but she had mental health issues. This relationship caused me so much pain and problems it was like getting off drugs . Luckily I met my wife just in time

Didn't last, but certainly made me more confident. When guys are younger, they get a lot of pressure(mind you by media and other guys) to know what they're doing in bed. She was very open and made me feel like I wasn't a total idiot. An enlightening relationship.

The best one night stand I’ve ever had.

When I was young and foolish, at Ft. Devens, Massachusetts I had an encounter with a supply clerk after hours in the supply room. It was amazing. As is the Army way, he was transferred shortly after that, and then I went elsewhere. I don't think we would have been a good couple, but that one night was the best I have ever had.

Small world. I was stationed at Ft. Devens😉

That would make a great Harold Robbins novel!

@EricTrommater LOL! Yeah, maybe...

If average was 5 second best was a 7, she was a 10.

I can remember it like it was just yesterday

Yes I have and they were ALL women. Kidding aside, absolutely and it was a tie between a Mexican and an Asian, never to forget. However, as the saying goes, the worst I ever had was wonderful.

Jealous, my worst ones were terrible,

@Rugglesby I can't even imagine that.

@Rugglesby IKR? Maybe I'm too picky.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.