Agnostic.com

56 6

Did popularity ever matter to you throughout High School Years?

I guess I was just a weird teen lol cause I just never really cared. Even now as an adult, I still don’t really care.

EmeraldJewel 7 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments (51 - 56)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had my friends, none of us were "popular" but we liked each other. I got along pretty well with the popular kids, but I never craved to be one of them. It's sort of the same for me now, I have my friends, we like each other. I'm actually in touch with a lot of the popular crowd from high school via the magic of social media. Some have confided how desperately insecure they were, which I think is common in high school even now. I had my doubts back then, but I always acted like I owned the place, wherever I was. Popularity is perception, I learned you're better off being yourself, and piss on the people who don't like it. ?

I went to a small school. Though we had the "popular" kids, it wasn't something that really mattered. We missed got along with one another.

No.

For a while I wanted to be one of the cool kids - until I realised I didn't actually like any of them!

Popularity wasn't an option so I didn't put time into worrying about it.

i never had any popularity so i guess it didn't matter!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.