Agnostic.com

96 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

96 comments (76 - 96)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Keep your legs crossed, work on that upper cut, learn how to drive, invest regularly.
Compound interest is one of humanity's greatest invention. Use it.

You were right. They were not. I know you have self doubts. Keep having those. That's how you worked twice as hard and did twice as much as anyone else. Dividends are not just about money, but when enough of them add up...money comes along, too.

Run focused, and you’ll be surprised at your profession

I would say, get ready for a great deal of pain and uncertainty in your future. But you will get through it and if you can learn to be accepting it will go much easier for you.

Atecc Level 4 Nov 20, 2018

I would tell him "If your roommate ever asks if his girlfriend can move in with him, tell him NO!"

Follow your heart and never look back!

"Dude, you're wrong. Trust me. You know nothing."

That conversation would have to take place 50-years ago, but would be worth it. I'd tell myself you must treasure and work harder within every loving intimate relationship because a few of those ladies really WERE worth working harder for... they probably did their part, even if it didn't seem so then. We were lucky to have them. I'd reveal that those relationships become an order-of-magnitude harder to find and maintain for every decade we age and that after age 50, the chances are close to zero... even after correcting for everything else one can think of.

Exercises can never beat a bad diet. So stop eating too much.

It gets better as you get older.

Orbit Level 7 Oct 30, 2018

Exactly what gets better, and at what age ?

@Sticks48 Less drama as you approach 30 and people around you begin to mature; at 40 and beyond you cease to care what other people think of you, and are able to be your authentic self.

@Orbit I quit caring what people thought about me in my mid-twenties, chose the career I wanted, and the lifestyle I wanted. I still play and still live that lifestyle. Being me was never a problem once I got into the music thing. So for me getting older is just getting older.

Go overseas much sooner.

Hey Kid, go back and talk to your 17 year old self and advise him to avoid the Army and that adorable girl with insanity in her family history. By 18 it was too late.

Relax. There are some rather beautiful young ladies out there that will find your scrawny white arse sexually attractive. Thank the lord, chicks are weird.

I would tell me the names of about a dozen hundred to one winning horses over the next year or two. I'd be a multi-millionaire by twenty!

If I had known what life would become for me... Lol!!! Unfortunately, we only find out that information with time.

Your mother is right. Quit being obstinate and apologize. And ask that young lady out.

Listen to your elders because they have been there and it might save you from making the same mistake.Also show them respect as most have earned it.

Do what you are going to do.

Don't worry about what others think. Love yourself. It's all in your own hands.

Fight less, you only have one body. You will feel the pain of injuries when you grow up and regret it.

"You are Wise beyond your years despite all the stupidities... you fucked them all but are getting nobody pregnant... Atta Boy! About you know who... she is going to Love You for the rest of her life. Your Choice, Now not Later. No matter what you do... you will break her heart, you are that Ignorant"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.