Agnostic.com

42 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Far better than the current administration, senate, congress, and many state governments.

We should be so lucky....
But - for the record - I consider myself more of a humanist than a feminist. Women should be allowed to work in whatever capacity they want to and are fit for. As should men....and if that means she puts on her high heel sneakers and goes out into the work world and he stays home to clean and cook and wipe those runny noses - so be it. There should be no judgements and no stigmas....people should do what makes them happy and fulfilled.
And to those who say women can't hold down important governmental or political jobs because they are somehow "captive to their hormones"......I point to the moron in the Oval office right now who has spent his entire life thinking with his penis. Just sayin'...... 😉 😉

Oh, how I hate him.

He should be so lucky.

Yes...and he should be very afraid!

About freakin' time, if Bannon & ilk is the other choice

oh, that's soooo scary.... NOT!

What, decisions made with contemplation and forethought instead of ego and self-aggrandizement? Pishaw! Im all for half baked solutions made by corrupt men in backrooms and golf courses. Bringing women into equation would only add logic.

Obviously most of the reactions posted here are not what Ol’ Steve was fishing for! The scary thing is the people out there who are somehow horrified by the thought.

That would undoubtedly be better than the present fiasco.

the women would a thousand times better than Bannon

[twitter.com] @powder

About damn time.

And we will all have to make our own sandwiches? No, that is so wrong!

Oh, the horror!

godef Level 7 Nov 4, 2018

Yup, works for me too❤❤❤❤

But men having been doing such a great job so far. Give us another few thousand years and we're going to have everything straightened out real good. Promise! 😀

As long as we're careful. Just because someone's a woman doesn't mean she has everyone's best interests at heart. I mean, look at deVos.

Can I not? Look at deVos? I don't feel like puking. Again.

On second thought, deVos is a lovable idiot child compared to Dana Loesch, if we really want to speak of female dicks.

Despite his alt-right penchant, Bannon is a very intelligent guy; he was a major architect of 45's victory in '16. Let's hope he's right about this. We have got to get all those old white men out ASAP.

Cool. I really like that Bannon is afraid of women taking over.
Actually, I find it fucking hilarious!

It’s about damned time we took over.

he should be afraid

I for one welcome our new overlords.

somebody's GOTTA remember where we put shit

I always thought that eventually women will take control of the human race. All they need is a supply of sperm and the species will continue. Men are completely disposable.

Thank christ for that. Men have had their go. The whole government system needs an overhaul.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.