Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that's what I'm trying to say. Or are you saying god is a Dick

Love this

This is perfect.

HAHA yep ppmuch

Jesus never paid any of my bills.

Neither did Juan or Julio.

Well damn

That's spot on

Is that why religion is always deep in my brothers mouth???

Religion is also a lot like alcohol.
It's fine if it's just something you do on the weekends, but starts to become a problem if it's something you do everyday. Especially in front of your kids

Yes it is as yiu know some are very big lol

I thought pride is not a good thing, nor is penis envy...??

Love it!

zesty Level 7 Sep 18, 2018

So true lmao

Good one. Although this poster is probably the reason most vicars started their careers

The big pecker with the big wallet right?

I use this all the time.

Lol - but it is not fine to have a religion, nor to be proud of it - it is shameful and destructive - it is the triumph of wish over realism - it is deliberately chosen insanity - it is cheap - dirty - it is the abandonment of morality - religious people have done the worst things in history - because they could believe god was on their side - that they were justified - religion is evil - when a person deliberately chooses insanity, look out - they will do anything - have no feeling - but feel good doing the worst things - the greatest human sin is finite, not infinite - so to punish humans sins with infinite punishment is infinitely cruel, loveless, evil, unjust - and christians are so hardhearted that they have never noticed or minded this in 2000 yrs - how bad is that? - be an antitheist - besides, it is mad to punish humans for their sins when they didn't make themselves - whatever made them is to blame, not humans - but humans in their innocence have accepted this blame

Other ways it’s like a penis:

Invite one into your life and you’ll get screwed.

Getting rid of it after inviting it in may cause excessive drama.

A lot of people who have one tend to be overly eager to share it.

They all have nuts hangin around.

Well said!

Even when I wanted to give it a try it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Priceless

So true so true??

I think religion is more like a vagina:

• You enter the church and get comfortable.
  • You try to last the full 45 mins til mass is over.
  • You fail and fall asleep.
  • You give the pastor money before you leave.

I'm not sure if that makes religion more like a vagina or a Taiwanese hooker but you get the idea.

@Brascan The fact is the comparison would work with a hooker of any nationality but I'm partial to Asians so...

must be a really boring hooker if you fall asleep, why would you pay her?

I read the title if this and immefuately thought: How dare you insult my penis, then read the small print and roared with laughter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.