Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

would you be proud of something you were born with and had no choice about?

Of course I'm talking

I do agree! It's a fine piece of equipment but should only be shared with someone you like/love and care for.

if I read it too hard I will go blind?

Clever

funny!

LMAO !!!

I dunno about this. A penis is actually useful.

d_day Level 7 May 21, 2018

And dual-purpose

Or a weapon in the wrong hands

Tee-hee-hee

When it's hard you get fucked and when it's soft you can't beat it

lerlo Level 8 May 17, 2018

So you never had your limp penis beaten? Oh my, did I really answer that?!

@girlwithsmiles naughty girl...

@lerlo sorry, how will my Christian guilt about sex allow me to live with the shame!!

@girlwithsmiles good sex cures all...didnt Aristotle know any bad women?

@lerlo perhaps bad women don't repent? I'm obviously good 😉

@girlwithsmiles and that's the same smirk you had on your face when you typed it...

@girlwithsmiles ladies you’ll open the flood gates to every distasteful jokes you ever heard (irony)

Bahahahahaha!

Every time I 'm feeling down and read something like this, it lifts me no end

I'm glad to learn where I've been going wrong, perhaps I can use this as a defence? Thank you for posting.

"A penis mightier than a sword"

I guess that is why religion sucks.

.....and sometimes it VERY HARD!!!

...and mostly very short...........jijijijij

I believe in my penis

You don't have other choice.........lol

Lols

There goes my plan for the weekend.

Religion is like a penis? I beg to differ. I don't like religion.

Why dislike religion? It may really mean nothing but, like penis, can make you feel good! It's all in how you perceive and use it.

I recommend a TEDtalks by sophia wallace Amazing and spot on. . . I love the reaction of my children when I use the word clitorus. As I've aged they think I'm sexless Sooo when we were discussing having great sex I said if My clitorous isn't involved Only one pperson is having a great time" Hands over ears and I thought my sons would faint My grandchildren pprobably shared the story with friends

Very amusing story!

Dare I say it,...is it because it fucked the world?

RonB Level 5 Apr 1, 2018

Aiya Aiya so true

Rosh Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

Eloquent and disturbing at the same time, lol. To think my penis has a god makes me consider chopping it off.

@silvereyes Well, I won't deny it's right to have a religion, but it's about the only way I can think of to withdraw my support. lol

Lols, betcha don't but 😉

@girlwithsmiles You'd win that bet.

...and hopefully, like a penis, it will wither and rise no more once it reaches a certain age.

I thought that was a nasty myth! 😉

@girlwithsmiles I hope you're right!

And when your religion/penis is tainted it can infect a following in an undesireable way. Hence conservitardism.

#limpdickepidemic
#jesusmakesmedry
#crucifixdildo

Kraig Level 3 Mar 6, 2018

Ahh the Godhead.Can't wait for the second comming

I love this one! Good advice. Also serving a dual purpose as apparently some people need to be reminded about the same rules for their genitals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.