Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is perfect !!! Lol

I’ve seen this before, love it everytime.

Every time I catch them in there greed I call the religious people men penis religion. I was scared to say it in my younger years. But I am tired, please stop the men penis religion. Why do there wives don't work and all of them get cushy government jobs to support there good wives, sugar babies, tons of children. Infact the workers are paying for it. They are always promoted to corporate. Big corporation refuses to pay the worker but have lot of money for corporate travel,. Same with catholic charities.

Arshi Level 5 Aug 2, 2018

Love it

jab60 Level 6 July 27, 2018

And...keep yours out of my vagina, too! (I think about this a lot while working at Planned Parenthood. How many of these hypocrites would come running into the procedure room, yelling "ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS" and smugly rip the speculum out of a patient. You KNOW they would, if they could.)

Oooh, welcome back!! I missed your posts!! ?

This is a good analogy, and yet, most religious people love to "flaunt" their faith which is as unwelcomed and inapprorpriate as a dick pick or even worse, pull it out physically...

So girls don't have a religion?

This brings new meaning "Let Jesus inside you."

Keita Level 5 July 22, 2018

Is masturbation a sin??

Grecio Level 7 July 17, 2018

I wonder if that pic was photo shopped? I enjoy reading the sign.

Grecio Level 7 July 17, 2018

I have seen that saying many times. Maybe someone got brave and actually posted it!

I’ve heard something similar said on Downton Abby.

Brilliant! And true! And I think it applies to one's own children, not just other children – parents don't own their children, they are guardians and caretakers – not dictators or brutish prison guards.
Too many people think they have the right to impose their beliefs onto their children, rather than assisting them to become whoever it is that they will one day become – or realise who they were all along.

I want you be as practically correct as you are ideologically. There's a lot of parents that don't see anything wrong with indoctrinating their children.

Just like a drunk abusive parent indoctrinating their children into the habit.

A lot of parents are mistaken, then.
The most important thing is to be emotionally mature, so as to provide a solid foundation for their children – insecure parents pass on their insecurities to their children.
Ideally, only emotionally mature people would ever have children, or raise children.
I'm never having kids, as I don't pass muster. I don't even have a pet cat, though I adore cats.

Damn...that last line...

antman Level 7 July 17, 2018

I love this

Hilarious

My line would be because most Christians are dick heads

hahahahahahahahah

Mom, what's a penis?

It kills me when the religious right complains about what they are supposed to tell their kids about some pee pee parts issue. We'll, maybe, just maybe, it called being a parent. Of course, they ignore other pee pee parts issues when it's their guy saying something vulgar...cough, Trump, cough.

@dokala

Lol Trump's wife basically tried to f%ck her own kid

I’m not sure how to react to that.

Hysterically funny

Out fucking standing

My sentiments exactly.

I hear that

Thats fantastic 

ags2 Level 5 June 30, 2018

makes the point rather dramatically; i like it!!

If religion is like a penis then the Midwest is balls deep in it. :/

Lmao, that's a trip

If religion is like a penis then I must be a unick but I have a penis the religiosity sucks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.