Agnostic.com

16 10

LINK Trump pushes back at Michelle Obama - CNNPolitics

He does so well in his role of schoolyard bully.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been busy over the weekend and have only lightly watched a little TV news and Internet coverage of the Orangutan's overseas trip. One headline I did see was that Europe is calling on the US Media to take the gloves off when dealing with the Chump. I've been thinking this for a LONG time! Why don't they call them on the carpet? I can only assume they want perpetual ratings... Which the Twitter Twat makes sure they get...

trump really does know how evil his comments are, it's why he says the things he does.

He knows he is inciting violence against blacks, other minorities, muslims and the lgbt community with his angry bullshit tweets and comments.

Anyone else would have been accused of hate crimes but the media eats it up just like fake wrestling.

He's so petty. This is really what's on his mind? Trump is such an insecure person to even respond to that.

Besides, Obama was very military minded. He expanded military conflict to like 7 countries after Bush II started 2 wars, and the military budget was bloated with Obama too.

Pos want plane to crash on way to paris

Who?

What plane?

@BufftonBeotch Trump is on his way to Paris right now.

If wishes were horses beggars would ride..

[google.com]:

F That! I want him to suffer from a MASSIVE coronary and feel the pain!

Evidence. And not just random tweet shit.

I saw that interview and he went on to blame Obama for a multitude of things that he has supposedly done, that he (orange pinocchio) didnt like.

I saw. Didn't read. Same vitriolic B.S. ,different day.

The next time this fuckwit shows the least little sign of some class, that will be the first time. I don't anticipate that happening. Ever.

I thought he was going to bring french fries back into school lunchrooms.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 9, 2018

He cant' seem to take any derogatory comment(s) in stride. Is it just me or does he come off as really insecure under all that bluster?

Not just you. Wonder if this insecurity is at the heart of his narcissism.

@kmdskit3 There is the diagnosis of Narcissistic Deprivation. It's been a while since I read about it, but I think it is when they see everything in terms of how it affects them and think the world revolves around what they do, but at the same time, have a very pessimistic view of life and the world, thinking they are the only "good" or "same" person in it. That woudl nto be a black and white tuype of diagnosis but one that is rated on a scale or continuum.

Classless jerk! The sooner he's gone the better off this country will be.......

She was an elegant first lady and he has nothing to compare it with. In addition any comment an ass makes isn't worth listening to and can be ignore. He should be more concerned with being a president than an ass.

You know the story of the scorpion and the frog? Trump can't be anything but his true nature, which is an ass.

He doesn't realize people actually LIKE her?

A lot of people do like Michelle but I also came across plenty who did not. I work in WIC, and I can't tell you how many parents and grandparents complained to me about "Michelle Obama's school lunch program." I guess, they didn't like that their kid couldn't eat junk and fried foods at school like they do at home.

@joeymf86 ick. Tater tots and chicken nuggets are the kids only option now, right?

Because those little powder puffs will spontaneously combust if in the general area of whole wheat.

He knows that his own wife comes up appalling short when measured against Michelle Obama - and it drives him crazy. From what I can see (and hear) she hasn't come up with a single original thought since ascending to the "throne".....which is what the two of them think happened.

Seems like both should have more class.

More babble from The Orange One.
How the Hell can half the country be on his side? It's like a bad sci-fi flick.

tRump is simply a mindless robot. He is so predictable one could set their clock by his, open mouth spew crap, responses to others. It will be interesting to see what happens when he is gone from office. Maybe he'll get so inflamed he will present the world with a massive heart attack.

He never matured past grade school mentally. So, no surprise he has to attack anything that makes him uncomfortable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.