Agnostic.com

20 1

Here's a $5M question for each of you...

Answer wisely.

SleeplessInTexas 8 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Suitcase

Tempted to take the money and try to prove the Beatles wrong ...

What’s the point of a question like this? Seems like it just encourages silly answers and wastes time. And BTW, what’s true love compared to just plain old love? I wouldn’t trade a family member for any amount of money so this sort of question just bugs me.

P.s. I’ll take both.

Only $5m=$0.005? True love, easy question... now, if it were $5M... I might have to think before choosing true love. 🙂

I find terms such as "true love" rather squishy, imprecise...I can count to $5mil...

Since neither one are likely to come true, I'll just pick up a bottle of tequila on my way home.

I may need more information... like is the suitcase with emoney in the hand of my true love?

If not, I'd probably take the money. I have been single so long I am just used to it.

I'll take the dough................

Option A every freaking day and that's as wise as I can be. I can work my ass off to earn 5M if that happens to be my goal life. However, to find true love, that's kind of out of my hands

Give me the money...those claiming "true love" will show up shortly. (and they'll probably leave the same way, too.)

It must have been love, but it's over now!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Beatles said money can't buy me love - but it sure as hell can rent it!!! 😛

Show me the money.

A: My true love is carrying a case with 10 million in it.

Been looking for a my true love for a long time...the money will allow me to spend more time looking

lerlo Level 8 Nov 26, 2018

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Can a take 4 million dollars and a convincing fake?

JimG Level 8 Nov 26, 2018

@Donotbelieve that will work.

Since I already found my true love (my wife), the suitcase is most welcome 🙂

Personally, I'd prefer the $5M. This way, I can spend as much time with that special someone. He'd never know I'm a millionaire. He will have to love me for ME!

So you will just sit on five million dollars? You would just continue to live the way you live now? Why the hell do you want the five million dollars? Eventually he will find out, and know you can't be trusted. What else are you hiding? 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.