Agnostic.com

24 11

LINK Arizona Man Accidentally Shoots Himself in Groin in Walmart

I see stupid people, they're everywhere!

HippieChick58 9 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will buff out.

Might be a Darwin award in this for him.

I love it when one dick shoots another dick. 🙂

A candidate for the Darwin awards?

lets hope his injury prevents him from procreating.

Yes! Though I guess he won't make it as he lived.

What possible reason would this dumbass have for pointing a gun at his nuts in the first place?

He's a wanna-be thug.

@MacTavish We're now living in a "wanna be" society. Fort Apache, the Bronx. If you can't be a Kardashian, go for the wild, wild west scenario....

Only in America.

godef Level 7 Nov 29, 2018

Nope. Only where people are stupid. Like the security guard in Kenya.

Why are so many of them to be found at Walmart?

IKR!

A big portion of the population will end up at Walmart at sometime or the other! Why, they are so fearful in that store, is truly mind-bending! I never witness people that seem harmful, there! But, I do see that I could just as easily be shot, by accident!

I wonder if it is a clientele thing?

@Freedompath Have you ever seen "People of WalMart" on FB?

Oh my goodness. I have to admit it's not that scary at my version. lol

@MacTavish Yes. Yes it is.

If only his genitals had a gun this wouldn't have happened.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to do that. Lucky for the world if he can no longer procreate.

Never cheap out on your holster...

Hopefully stopped that gene pool....

Natural selection?

Poetic justice.

People & their bloody guns!

This reminds me of an incident in Kenya. Two security guards had just delivered a consignment to a bank. and one of them then went to the toilet.
After relieving himself, in order to wash his hands, he propped his rifle (an old Lee Enfield .mark 4, using .303 ammunition) on his boots and gripped it with his knees.
The rifle slipped, its butt hit the floor, the safety catch was not on. and it discharged, shooting him in the crown jewels department. Naturally, that really made to local headlines!

that one makes it into the "you can't make this shit up" department.... 😉

Americans, just need to have excitement in their life! I cannot imagine how it would feel, to need to grab for a gun, every time I needed to go out to Wal-Mart! Or anywhere else for that matter! When did America become the ‘wild, wild,’ place again that they miss?

Exactly.

I have zero sympathy for stupidity and guns. Too bad he didn't bleed out.

You don't often show your soft side like this. Is it the holidays? 🙂

Dicks, Half off!

Women can conceal carry this way - fairly safely with a holster. Not so sure about men.

Don't think he gave it much thought. Don't think I want to give it much thought - but it does make me giggle?

Darwin award worthy but not quite....

I think I'll be safe with this Glock stuck in my shorts and pointed at my nuts. Damn I forgot that Glocks don't have a safety.

He deseerved it by carrying a gun on his person.

Oh well. Maybe he'll learn something from this. Nah, probably not.

This is how Tupac lost a bean.

Well that’s what the idiot gets for not having it in holster.
I have 2 different ones depending upon whether or Not I’m wearing a coat.
Either way he’s not going to forget that mistake for a while

Walmart seems to have an excessive number of these characters

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.