Agnostic.com

31 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are delusional. The NRA has millions of loyal supporters.

They are not putting their money, with their support!

@Freedompath If it weren’t for the NRA we would have lost a lot of our rights on firearms long ago in spite of the 2nd amendment! Because of the NRA I can legally carry a loaded pistol on my person in 38 states.

@Trajan61 that sounds like it is pretty important to you, but why? Are you out in the wild a lot? In my younger days I traveled from the East Coast to the West one in my camper and never had a gun or pepper spray! I never had a problem, that would ever have required a gun! Besides, I had family members that killed another person and ruined many lives!

Thoughts and prayers assholes.

Excellent news! The tide is turning against the NRA and gun violence.

Maybe there is a God... nah, just kidding!

godef Level 7 Dec 9, 2018

boo the fuck hoo. This sounds like peter crying wolf.

I'm soooo heartbroken........ NOT

Learned to shoot and safe handling from them years ago. They lost me when they became a political lobbying machine with no conscience. Now alleged ties to laundering money during the election makes me hope they go the way of the dodo.

????

It sucks to be rigid in backward thinking eh? Looking forward to the funeral and sale of contents.

Hooray!!! Hooray!!!

All this disgusting company did to not repeat the mistakes of the tobacco companies seems to have misfired. Sometimes practicing overkill kills the killers.

Woo hoo, that's some great news! Please please please let it happen. I want to save that front page!!!
NRA FORCED OUT OF BUSINESS

Yay!

Promise?

Oh how sad.....NOT!

I’ll send thoughts and prayers!!

Hurray, hurray even if they are lying

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving misguided group of people!

They'd be fine if they stopped all the lobbying efforts and campaign contributions, and went back to offering gun safety classes.

You understand that these are tears of JOY and SATISFACTION! (Hooray.) (Couldn't happen to a more deserving ''business.''😉

Probably because LaPierre and top officials funneled profits into their private offshore accounts. Did not read article before you comment.

BS. Just a way to get even more money from their supporters.

That did cross my mind!

Couldn't happen fast enough

If they go bust why should I care? Why should a rifle association be national? I'm surprised the bastards didn't have a union.

Such persecution. Poor babies. 🙂

gearl Level 8 Dec 9, 2018

now that is some good news

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.