Agnostic.com

43 10

What do you do that makes other people say "ew?"

As for me, I like to dip peanut butter sandwiches in my chili. All of my friends who have been brave enough to try it, have realized I'm not quite that crazy for doing it. 🙂

silvereyes 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Peel and eat lemons. Nobody says "ew," but they make a face and shiver as if I'd drawn my nails on a blackboard or sucked a snowy mitten (my personal repugnant "ugh" ).

My friend would pick lemons from our tree in California, slice them up, liberally sprinkle Lawry's Seasoning Salt on them and gobble them up.

@BlueWave Aaaagh! Salt without Tequila? Shoot them.

@BlueWave, that's the thing with sprinkling salt on fruit to sweeten it: it works a treat; i do it on pawpaw to draw the sugar out - add some lemon too.

Pickles and vanilla ice-cream! I tried it because of a pregnant co-worker once. Vanilla Frosty and dill pickles. Mmmm...

I actually enjoy eating Vegemite. I spread a bit on a piece of bread with some butter or peanut butter, and it makes a yummy snack that I know no one else will try to sneak a bite of.

cutting up hearts and liver for the dogs

Well I eat the entire apple, seeds and all. I like chicken, deer, and beef liver😉

Crack my neck and knuckles.

I use ketchup on a lot of food. Also, when I was young I used to eat mayo sandwiches. Not since before I was a teen though.

I will discuss bodily functions with the guys with no embarrassment.

As a matter of fact, at a friends house I mentioned that half of what of what we eat is excreted out and that I have weighed myself before taking a dump and again after.

The men all laughed but the women were like ew.. and I told them that they curious but didn't want to admit it LOL

I bet they all weighed themselves before and after the very next time they had to go.

Out of curiosity, I have also weight myself before and after bodily functions. It's for science!

Wow!I will try that I like a scraping of marmite on my peanut butter toasted sarnies.

Tell the truth

@silvereyes, your tastebuds would be happy as anything on bali, where I discovered gadogado (an indonesian vegetable) with hot peanut sauce. the taste had such a positive impact on the once colonising dutchmen, they introduced the sauce - peanuts, onions, chili - to the fast food in the netherlands: friet met pittige pindasaus (fries with hot peanut sauce).

That made me laugh. Peanut butter and chili. Hmmmmm...... Yeah, ewwwww...... 🙂

I really don't do anything with an "ewwwwwww" factor. Maybe I'll be reminded of something when I start reading other comments.

My favorite sandwich as a child was ( still is )peanut butter and cheese. My mother thought I was crazy until a coworker pulled one out for lunch saying it was his favorite.

Doug Level 5 Feb 15, 2018

Fart of course..

After decades and decades of using contact lenses, I can touch my corneas for a bit .

That or my skin care "zombie mask." It looks and feels like it sounds. Cheapest Halloween costume ever.

Orange juice and Pizza. Let the ewwing commence.

I love gas station roller chili dogs piled with onions and nacho cheese. I also eat at my desk and, daily, my co-workers walk up and go 'ewww.'

@silvereyes ikr?

I'm an adventure eater. I've eaten snake, worms, bugs, dog, cat, skunk, badger, raccoon, thistles, lillies, etc. Some of my family refuse to eat anything I cook. They are afraid I might add weeds to the salad. They keep forgetting that asparagus is a weed here in Iowa. They will go to the store to buy it when there is a big patch in the ditch in front of their house.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24813
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.