Agnostic.com

25 3

Happy Saturday. What is on your to do list today?

It's pouring down rain here, so most of what I will be doing will be inside.

• 7 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 19 votes
Akfishlady 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Enjoy my pets and kids, and leave the day unstructured. (:

Zster Level 8 Feb 17, 2018

What, we can only do one thing?

jeffy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

I think I'm going to try "all of the above" except for sleeping in and drinking coffee because I'm already too late for that.

It's finally nice out so I'd rather be working in the yard, but I'm working on a political campaign and we're down to the wire (early voting starts Tuesday) so I'll be phone-banking.

Try to meet a deadline while not ignoring my son. So... failing is on my agenda, mostly.

Work most of day, and spend time on here during those breaks.

MAYbe do a little laundry. But that's not on the day's "lounge around" agenda. Life is good. 🙂

I'm in grad school, so I'm planning to finish up this week's homework. I'm also on standby to babysit for someone who's on call if they get called in to work. Otherwise, food and messing around on the internet.

I went to breakfast with the wife, then hauled off garbage and went and picked up some hot tamales. Then I had to saw up a tree that had fallen in the yard. After that I worked on a woodworking project while listing to Car Talk and Wait Wait Don't Tell Me.
Now I've taken a shower and I'm going to the store in a bit and get ingredients to make chili.

@Akfishlady
Not really, it sounds like more than it is. It was a small tree and I only worked a little while on the WW project. It's a lazy rainy day here.

I LOVE Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, @Eazyduzzit! I commend your taste in woodworking accompaniment.

Grading

All of the above! 🙂

I do much study, respond to a few post, do more study, take care of he kids and animals, the usual stuff.

Theatre, Karaoke, and a lovely lady.

Life is good.

Watching Olympic Curling matches, ski jumping, and skeleton. Also, binding a quilt.

I've done as much as damn well pleased..and it's dinnertime..yay food and drink!

I'm keeping an eye on my basement for flooding , & I have to do my emails also . Facebook is being totally ignored . I take a day to keep up with each , & yes , Facebook is next , as soon as I get done here . . .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Practice the piano all day

Driving I-95 when not typing Atheist remarks

Gaming the day away

I voted for Spent the day but I need to do other - just get up off my butt and make the effort to get SOMEthing done. LOL

I am bingewatching 6 feet under while working on my alpaca fleece

As little as possible

Fix the toilet.

Lazy day, playing a gig with one of my musical projects this evening.

If by Saturday you mean my day off, then maybe a bike ride at the beach or a hike. I try to do my errands and chores on other days and leave my days off to have fun or do Nothing ! 🙂

I went into my office to catch up, so on Tuesday I can start with less stress. I had two denial letters to write, and they take about an hour each to write. I actually like being in the office alone, it is soooo quiet. I hate writing denial letters, but it is part of the job.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25512
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.