Agnostic.com

21 64

One of the funniest things in my Facebook feed today.

Kojaksmom 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got a good laugh... and then copied and posted it onto my Facebook page.

I know it's childish but I really enjoy crossing out the 'president' crap in articles. I have noticed he is referred to as president once at the beginning of an article but from then on just tRump.

tRump is a conman. He will always be a conman. He will always be a rump.

Fuck Jackson, Polk, Filmore, Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Cleavland, Taft, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Nixon and George W. Bush.too!

This is PERfect!!

😀

Betty Level 8 Feb 18, 2018

I posted a similar thing on my main FB page on Presidents Day. The only time I will celibrate anything about Trump is when he is gone, and he can go be any means neccesary.

Lol

Now that's funny...lol.

Yes it is!

Lmfao! Love it!

Perfect

LOL, love it!

I never thought I would see the day I would miss George Bush.

LOL. Bush does look good in comparison here!

HAHAHAHA I love it

Rocco Level 2 Feb 18, 2018

on mine too

Yeah, everyone really hates George Bush 🙂

George W. Bush is starting to look petty good again. He doesn't like Trump either.

True Spirit.

I'm gonna have to steal this lol

I think we need a national crying day in observance of the 45th. But whoa, is this stuff getting scary or what. What happened to our national I.Q.? Did the average fall by twenty points, or did someone just put some really bad acid in the water?

I literally laughed! I just hope they are talking about the current one. I need to send that to a Canadian friend of mine.

Now that is funny!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.