Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Evangelical group says it's getting 'death threats' after leader's lynching bill remarks

[nbcnews.com]

Evangelical group says it's getting 'death threats' after leader's lynching bill remarks

Liberty Counsel says its members' lives are in danger after news reports about its founder's comments on the inclusion of LGBTQ people in an anti-lynching bill.

Gee, I just don't understand why anyone would be upset!

HippieChick58 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a War on Christianity I tell ya!... fuck them!

I do not believe Liberty Counsel. I think that they are claiming that just to generate more ill will. That way, if they did not stir up their base with the first statement, they are trying again with the second. Show what lowlife they are.

Fancy that, who would have thought that other’s don’t agree with them.

Surprise, surprise, surprise...What in the hell did they expect, happy greeting cards. These people have had their heads stuck up their butts for so long they can no longer see the world around them!!!

They are lucky its just threats. Needless to say their members wouldn't stop at threats.

I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

Ah, hypocrisy and religion, the two perfect bedmates of all time.

Where'd the link go?

Good question....

I edited it and got the link back.

Why are they complaining? The sooner they die the sooner Jesus Lord Almighty Superstar will cart them off to their own planet.... or something equally ridiculous.
And, isn't that the dream? Perhaps now that there is some actual push-back on their bullshit there will be less mewling about the "war on Christmas" they always win where no one can see it.

exactly. don't think of them as death threats ... think of them as an invitation to meet your Lord.

in what way, i wonder, are the lynching remarks not death threats in and of themselves?

g

Hypocrisy, plain and simple.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.