Agnostic.com

24 4

QUESTION Christian Wife Swappers Preach The Word Of God Through Swinging - YouTube

This is a perfect example of xtians using the bible and their religion to fit their own desires. Comments?

BeeHappy 9 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brings new meaning to a "cum to Jesus moment", eh?

has to be a joke, surely.

Apparently, it's real.
[huffingtonpost.com]
[fitnessswingers.com]

And what better way to blackmail into joining and subsequently paying up for having had the experience. Gives a whole new slant to the old "hooker for god" expression.

What a way to ruin a great party. On the other hand I can understand the appeal of overcoming taboos you were raised with because of religion about sexuality. Being nude in front of more than one person is very liberating and confidence building and putting body image and sex itself in prospective. We've all had more than one sex partner in our lives so why not have them in the same room at the same time?
How many marraiges would be saved if cheating wasn't a part if it? Be open and honest with each other about your desires. Your partner may be having the same ones.

Speaking for myself only, but there is a limit to my endurance.

@jlynn37 me too. Now I'm basically the guy that is looking at his watch waiting for her to get sated.

Barcroft TV? Not exactly mainstream. This story seems sketchy ... surely this is a parody? Even it were legit, it's ... well, weird. Swinging for Christ? Seriously?

Until you remember Flirty Fishing (FFing) is a form of evangelistic religious prostitution practiced by female members of the Children of God from around 1974 to 1987. Yes this was real.

@RobAnybody "God's Hookers"?

@FrayedBear That's them.

O.K? I just don't know quite what to say

I felt the same.

Hey, maybe God's not so bad after all! 🙂

skado Level 9 Feb 21, 2018

Lol!

Looks like a bunch of white trash to me. Who cares?

Honesty, brutal and yet refreshing! Thank you.

Is saying white trash racist?

LMAO ROFL. You being snobby @birdingnut? 😀

@FrayedBear Yup. I'm not against "swinging" per say, but where I lived, in eastern KY, there were types of people who seemed to lack any self respect.

@birdingnut "Desperately drunk on a Saturday night, with a double strength paper bag to cover your head and the offer of more liquor and your body for eight hours - huh, I still wouldn't touch you with a bargepole!" That type of self respect? 😀

Yeah just another example of the perfect, immutable, unchanging, superior morality of god and his people. Like when Alabama Baptists gave comfort, support and a platform to a credibly accused child molester. Like when evangelicals give Trump a "mulligan" for his ongoing extramarital affairs and mistreatment of women so long as he delivers SCOTUS justices that they want.

Evangelicals however are pretty much immune to shame anymore, such is their circular reasoning. They would look at this video and sniff that "real" Christians don't wife swap so this doesn't reflect on Christianity. When I've confronted them about the clear moral relativism and cravenness of the Trump and Roy Moore debacles they just equivocate and claim ignorance and say they'd have to "know more" but that they wouldn't personally approve of that and they wouldn't want to second guess the political view of others and so on. One such person deflected my Roy Moore objections by pointing out that there are "many different flavors of Baptists" (apparently he belonged to the "right" flavor).

Bunch of lying sacks of shit, all of them. And I say that as a former evangelical. To whatever extent evangelicalism once had any moral authority, they have long since sold it for the "worldly power" and status they used to claim to be indifferent to.

Well said.

Weird and screwy! Wonder how many times a night they scream "Praise the Lord!"?

Wow, what depths won't they dig to.

The church marriages that swing together don't cheat separately all is forgiven if lust not love

O.K? I just don't know quite what to say

Blurup - "Hughie there's a spewy on the way"!?

This might work for them until they decide it was wrong and then they all have crocodile tears for Jesus. "Oh, forgive me, my lord." But isn't this what it's all about? How often do you hear "I'm not perfect, just forgiven." Believe it or not, I've actually heard this one. A couple caught in adultery said "at least it was a natural sin. It wasn't like tobacco or anything."

Got love these christians, always willing to twist the jesus image into their own/ Nothing new here at all. disgusting people will always look for disgusting insults

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 21, 2018

Some religious people will always try to adapt their faith to fit the things they want to do. For centuries States have been going to war for gods that ban killing. Just as many religions have encouraged "sin" on the basis that they are somehow praising their god and being absolved in the process. It's just hypocrisy.

ALL religious people will always try to adapt their faith to fit the things they want to do.
Fixed that for you.

@jlynn37 I'm just too diplomatic 😉 But yeah, hypocrisy is rife and I believe that is because most religious people don't have a faith because they want to use it as a guide-book for a better life and to live their lives by all of its teachings. They just feel they need to look virtuous in front of their neighbours; they have very little imagination and prefer not to learn about science; and they want to have a rule book that they can quote (selectively) to justify some of the dubious things they want to do in life. 😉

This is really bizarre! Whatever is all I have to say!

Hypocrisy is in saying "Do as I say, don't do as I do." This guy seems to be saying "Do as I do, and let's have a chat about God while we're at it." I only have a problem with one part of that.

I know swingers who are also Christians. It does happen. I know gay and transgender people who are devout Christian or Muslim. They manage to reconcile their sexual identities with their religious ones. Good on this guy for managing to do the same.

It's organised religion that appropriates sexual pleasure in order to breed more followers. It wants you to be married to someone of the opposite sex, but with the same religious beliefs, so that you'll pop out kids left right and centre, and condition them to repeat the process in the name of the same religion when they're old enough.

But I don't see why you can't be a Christian, broadly follow a moral compass of doing no harm, and ignore a lot of the irrelevant stuff from a 2000 year old book while having faith in the teachings of the man who was at the centre of it. There must be a term for the logical fallacy that's at play here. Some Christians are opposed to extra marital sex, but others aren't. So why do we judge the ones who aren't as hypocrites, based on the views of the ones who are?

Hypocrites often are guilty of using religion to dominate women.

True, but I don't think that's what's happening here. If he's being truthful in the video, it was his partner who instigated a surprise threesome in the shower (him, her and a female friend.) And this is a common theme throughout swinging: it's often the wife rather than the husband that instigates the move into the lifestyle.

@NicoleCadmium Interesting point. Every ménage à trois I have had was initiated by two girlfriends who were curious about my reaction as I like one of them was a sexual partner of the other. These occurred in my 30's and 40's, decades ago. They were learning experiences and now fond memories

If they were catholic they just have to say a few Hail Marys on Sunday and they would be good to go for the next week.

Looks like the lord told him it is okay to take steroids too. These “born agains” are as phony as $3 bills.

So when they're screaming 'OH GAWD OH JESUS OH FUCK' are they praying or getting off? You just don't know.

Ha, ha! 🙂

marga Level 7 Feb 21, 2018

Nothing wrong... even for xians. Nothing wrong with the Swing. From my non xian skew point of view.

Hopefully, I didn't imply it was wrong. I was bringing attention to the hypocrisy.

Two of the more distasteful things in my book. Christians and Swingers. I really don't care what they consensually do or what they espouse about it.

Yeah, I preach the word of god thru' having a dump! #ffs

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27007
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.