Agnostic.com

27 6

If you could describe yourself and your ideal partner as any fictional character (books, movies, tv, video games) who would you and your ideal partner be

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am Shrek, ideal partner, Sam Carter from Stargate. A smart woman attracts me like no other.

Sam Carter...good call 🙂

I would be super mario and my honey would be the princess.

Melvin the writer and Carol the waitress. 😛

Oh wow that's a good but hard question! I'll have to give it some thought..

Luigi and Daisy. The understated relationship between the silly younger brother and someone who's not running off with a giant lizard on a daily basis. Much healthier relationship.

My ideal partner would be The Doctor (especially now). Someone eccentric, adventurous, compassionate, and intelligent. I've no idea what I'd be.

The dude...
And Maud, if I has a partner

I'm seeking a Quentin from The magicians and I'm more like Roseanne lol

Faramir and Eowyn, LOTR

Deadpool and Vanessa without the world feminist day scene 😉

Octavio 'Tavi' and Kitai from Jim Butchers Codex Alera... among others. 🙂

Nick and Nora Charles

Richard Mayhew and the Lady Door, from Neverwhere

I am Dougal (Magic Roundabout) My partner in Mr Machenery (Magic Roundabout)

Nah, my ideal partner obviously has not been written yet... to my liking. So, I will let you know once is found. Nothing Beats Reality!!!

The movie Ghost with Patrick Swayzee & Demi More or The President with Mike Douglus & Annette Bening

My immediate go-to answer to this is Rick & Morty, but I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

• Me Murphy Brown, I am more like her than not though my mother always thought I was like Dr.Quinn Medicine Woman, him probably Chakotay or Harry Kim from Voyager or from Stargate Col. Jack O'Neill or Doctor Daniel Jackson. All hot guys with brains and brawn.

One of those stereotypical japanese school teenage anime... there's always that really cute, shy girl (with big boobs so that's a plus) who is extremely loyal and keeps chasing after the main character (who is usually a complete dumbass). I'd love to have someone show that level of interest in me...

Liviu Level 4 Mar 3, 2018

Batman and Robin.

Wow. I am looking through my library of fictional characters and it is very though

Good question-ButchCassidy andSundance Kid.

I would be the Doctor, partner would be Sally Shears (William Gibson character in neuromancer et al)

Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette in True Romance

Kate Winslet's and Jim Carrey's characters from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. They still find each other again even after losing each other.

The Lady Jessica (Dune)for me..and either Michonne or Darryl Dixon..from TWD

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.