Agnostic.com

61 15

What's the next fun thing you plan to do?

I might go and see Black Panther this weekend. I'll probably play board games this week.

But, I really am craving a nice vacation. Not seeing it in my crystal ball yet though.

silvereyes 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Think I will go see Annihilation and Game night tomorrow.

Attending my bi-beekly atheist lady's Sunday brunch.

Going to China next week - back at end of March. Puleeze, nobody start a war while I'm gone.

I know what you mean, last year my son was all over he place, Breakfast in Rome, dinner in Moscow, next day was off hiking and camping in China. And all I saw were the tensions that were going on.

@silvereyes Have never been to China and never taken an international flight or had a passport until now. One can only imagine what it will be like. My granddaughter teaches English there.

You're talking to the wrong crowd. Remember we're pacifists.

Start a rock band!!!

I play guitar.

Bass and Vocals...

Guitar and vocals. Now we just need a drummer...

I play drums

EXCELLENT! My next fun thing has been accomplished. I have started a rock band! 😀

I am on vacation next week, and the only fun thing I am doing is going to see Alice Cooper

OK, Alice Cooper I would enjoy!

That's fun enough!

I intend to chat with some interesting people from this site over the next few days, and I'm visiting a friend in Boston for a few days late next week.

Hopefully write some new songs.

Well, if you can call drinking far too much sangria and waking up either hungover or still drunk fun, then I had the time of my life last night.

Help my daughter with her science fair project. She chose greenhouse gases, and I study climate science. Too easy

Marz Level 7 Mar 3, 2018

3rd grade

Travelling is good i hear come to Scotland

SAWEET!

@Keyboard-Mama mine to mind you I live there lol born n bred lol

@Keyboard-Mama kool it's one place in Scotland I've no been

I have a vacation planned for this summer at Lake Tahoe. I am also going to see Ozzy this autumn.

JK666 Level 7 Mar 3, 2018

I'm off to London later for a punk alldayer.

NOICE!

I make sure to have a little fun every day, mostly in the form of playing some video games when I get off work. As far as plans go, I just ordered an army for a miniatures game I haven't played yet, but who knows how long they'll take to ship from Russia.

an obvious Nerd, Warhammer? We have nerds everywhere at my place.

@Rugglesby I gave Warhammer a try, both Fantasy and 40k, but I just don't think it's my game. I'm going to something smaller, called This Is Not A Test. Squad-based, campaign-style game set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Coolest thing is you can just use models you already own, or ones from any other game.

@Nebroxah Ta, will look into it when I get a chance, always willing to try something new.

My son plays a lot of Destiny over here. I suck at shooters so, I watch him play more than I actually bother.

Organize all the junk in my garage?

Oh yeah.

a cosy snooze.

& tomorrow i'll be at my weekly dance workout.

Driving 500 kilometers at Easter to visit friends of mine. It will be a great party.

I'm going for a short vacation in less than two weeks. Would see old friends in Houston, Cincinnati and Cleveland OH. I can't wait to take this break.

I have seen black panther. it's an interesting movie

obis Level 6 Mar 3, 2018

Possibly Black Panther as well. We got over a foot of heavy March snow so I did a quick snow sculpture. It started out as a snowman but ended up as a racoon. I've been wanting to get the Miazakie movie Palm Poko so that's what came out.

Going to a music festival, funk fest 2018, with friends.

I have trouble enjoying myself, I get satisfaction from some small achievements, but not necessarily fun.
I am supposed to have a few short trips soon, have a few options of places to go, but to me, planning, packing, getting there ie travel, and ocne there, usually less options for fun than I have at home. Seems a bit of a waste really.

I'm going geocamping in a couple of weeks

Play music. It is always the highlight of my week. Unless I find a great donut, then it is a toss up.

Play music.

Boating and Fishing later today. Pre production recording on Sunday. Maybe some more boating after that. Oh and I'll be researching (and maybe reserving) lodging options for my summer vacation later in the week.

I appreciate questions like this. They stimulate my thinking.

My next fun thing will be going to the Public Market tomorrow. It's like the hub of the world in my city on Saturdays. As much as a trip to another city would provide a change of mood, this is a mood change too. The diversity of the people, the languages, the cultures. I don't have to travel - the world comes to me. Especially if I interact with the people there.

If I could afford to travel I'd go to New Orleans again.

@silvereyes well you live in Oklahoma, so there must be a farmer's market or something. But maybe you don't have the ethnic diversity. Is there a city nearby?

@silvereyes helps me appreciate what I have here. Our public market opened around 1913. The property is owned & maintained by the city. Stalls or sections can be leased by the year or by the day. The space is used for concerts & other things in the warm months. They also have some special days for people to bring their garage-sale crap and attempt to sell it.

I just got myself a 1x15 cabinet (which was supposed to be a bass combo, but they mis-advertised), so I bought a bass head today to power my new cabinet and I see myself as a sonic reducer in the near future.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.