Agnostic.com

61 15

What's the next fun thing you plan to do?

I might go and see Black Panther this weekend. I'll probably play board games this week.

But, I really am craving a nice vacation. Not seeing it in my crystal ball yet though.

silvereyes 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (51 - 61)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Black Panther is also on my list. Tomorrow night I'm taking part in an Oscars video chat. We always have fun dissing the awards show.

I am going to the Bahamas next month. I cannot wait! I have never been out of the states.

First up, a new breakfast cereal...

Beyond that, we'll see where the wind takes us. I might go disc golf today.

Zster Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

Getting my hair done today! I always feel so refreshed after a hair appointment.

Upcoming events seem promising. I'll be attending a bachelorette weekend for my sister, then her wedding, then a trip to New Orleans! And I'm sure there will be lots of little things in between now that spring is coming.

@silvereyes My favorite doodad is the penis shot glass! Especially if it lights up.

Black Panther is excellent, I reccomend it highly ????
I'm thinking I maght take a wee trip somewhere myself, lass, got some money coming in and the states have always interested me, even if there's a high ratio of bampots ????

@silvereyes I'd be open to suggestions, I like history and outdoors and I'm sure there's places all over the states that would be of interest. I'd like to see New Orleans for a start. Do you have any suggestions?

I thought I'd go see "Red Sparrow", then I saw a trailer for "Lady Bird". I'm not sure now.

Getting together with a group of friends I do not see often enough to go to a concert next Friday

Go to oklahoma....
JK. HAHAHAHA...

Washing the car today. Ctching up on laundry. Grocery shopping. Basic housework. If I get that stuff done early enough, I may start recording something new. End of May, I'm taking a 3000 mile road trip through Arizona to get away and visit family.

Duke Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

Everyone month I look forward to Salsa Under the stars which is partner latin dancing outside and also swing dancing once a month

But not everyone planned is going... 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.