Agnostic.com

61 15

What's the next fun thing you plan to do?

I might go and see Black Panther this weekend. I'll probably play board games this week.

But, I really am craving a nice vacation. Not seeing it in my crystal ball yet though.

silvereyes 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thursday, I am flying to Florida. Somebody is waiting... FUN will be the only item in agenda.

@silvereyes Word!!!!

I've got a weekend away planned this weekend. A nice time at a B&B out of the daily grind. I love weekend get away in between the bigger vacations.

Though... board games sound great too! Board game fanatic here.

Think I will go see Annihilation and Game night tomorrow.

Heading to Nevada to visit a friend in Laughlin. I only get a few days of paid time off but omg leaving my state and doing this "adventure" thing I hear people talking about!

Wish I didn't have to road trip alone though, but oh well, hehe

What board games are you planning on?

That sounds awesome. I've got a friend who brings over random board games (I swear hes got like 100). And my friends are all philosophy majors and minors so its board games, pizza and weird discussions =D

Masturbate of course..

it sounds very sad but i am going to build a new filter for my fishtank.

it's a giant gourami and it's mostly vegetarian too. its 24" long and id guess 15-20lbs

I know I will be doing the Chicago-Mackinack yacht race this summer.

Germany this Summer to wipe something off my bucket list! Wacken Open Air!

Hell yeah!

The next fun thing? Currently I'm nursing a bottle of Everclear. That's about as fun as it gets for a nihilist in West Texas whose truck has broken down. :/

I am sick of the snow, and I want to go somewhere sunny and warm, but doesn't cost to much🙂

My canoe is waiting for its shakedown cruise, but it was 30° last night.

JimG Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

Seriously, I never have fun, I'm too serious.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 3, 2018

EVERYONE NEEDS to go see Black Panther. It is not only the best Marvel or DC movie ever it is one of the most amazing action movies ever AND it has one of the most incredible back stories. The third smartest man in the Marvel Universe who is also one of the most powerful and by far the richest..... I won't say more but it is so worth the time and money to go see. I think you might come out wishing you could be a Dora Milaje

@silvereyes I am not dissing you or Deadpool but Marvel always aimed the X-men and its off shoots ( the New Mutants is where Deadpool first appeared) more at teens. Batman Daredevil and Black Panther comics were always a bit more adult and I think that is why I gravitated to those titles. There is a website where you can read comics for free. Im kinda new and don't know the rules about sharing links- so let me know if its ok. One of the best 12 issues runs ( about 60-90 minutes of reading or longer if you stare at the art) is when Black Panther gave up his power his money and his uniform and moved to Hells Kitchen to fill in for Daredevil when he was away fighting ninja's. If you like mystery and suspense in pre WWII NY with a billionaire playing vigilante and his Award winning journalist wife covering his ass for him check into Sandman Mystery Theater. Those are available on the link too so if I can post it let me know if you want it. LOTS of great free reading for folks of all ages

Stay alive and looking forward tom the next day!

My vacation could have been fun-need to find someone who wants to travel and explore like me.

Karaoke later tonight after a lovely afternoon with my long distance lover.

Today I am picking up my new paddleboard. Gearing up for the warmer coastal water soon. Can't wait to get out there.

Get up from the computer and go for a long walk. It is sunny and warmish out.

BTW, regarding my previous comment about asking a lot of questions, coincidentally I just saw this, this morning. lol Very Interesting.

@silvereyes I found something on my walk (4 1/2 miles) I'll take a picture and add it later.

I'm taking a few days off in April to go on a group ride to raise money for families with autistic kids. It's gonna be My first group ride. My last weekend off was new years. I have enough fun at work, driving around the country.

I wanted to go to the beach this weekend but work won’t permit the excursion... next week is game night though.

Jam!!

Practice for this fledgling new band is at 1pm today. I have not been involved in a bonafide jam session in 14 years!! Passing an acoustic guitar around a campfire does not count. There's only one person playing at a time. This is going to be a group of 5 musicians playing at the same time and trying to mesh what they are playing into a single cohesive unit -- a song!!

It's going to be a BLAST!!

Fun? What's that again? I work two jobs and will continue to do so until I move next month, leisurely activities are sadly few and far between. I do have today off, so I'll be doing laundry and grocery shopping, if those count for fun.

I'm poorly at the moment, not much fun, so can't even think straight about fun things I keep trying ot push my brain but it isnt interested .

Watching a Cirque du Soleil dvd and getting ready to begin Forex trading training tomorrow!

I'm planning on visiting waterfalls throughout the UP in early May. If all goes right, I won't be alone!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.