Agnostic.com

17 8

LINK Trump on abortion: After birth, baby is “wrapped in a blanket” and mother, doctor “decide whether to execute the baby.”

He is so far removed from reality as to make your head explode. Why? What planet is he from?

HippieChick58 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suspect that a fair number of his supporters mainly show up to see what sort of crazy shit he's going to say next. Of course, they're also happy to believe the nonsense if it supports what they already believe.

Have you ever considered that Trump has designed and developed a well crafted public persona, with a honed marketing message that he pushes forward to the masses, no matter what...... I doubt it too - but maybe?

Yes, I have often wondered if it is an act or is he is that big a piece of excrement.

@HippieChick58 Probably both.

This is infuriating. Even worse, there are people who will BELIEVE this.

Exactly. This crap drives me nuts. I was an RN in labor and delivery. Trumptwat and his followers are batshit crazy.

Another sexist, stupid lie to please his Evangelical supporters. Disgusting.

The ignorance is strong in that one....

If any baby actually deserved having its head lopped off.....we need to go back about 70-some years and find his mother.....he's freaking INSANE!

Liar liar pants on fire 🔥

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 28, 2019

Oh Hell, he set the fucking world on fire with that one.

Trump is a afterbirth ( placenta)

It's an old trope, and some - mainly his hardcore base - will still swallow it.

He doesn't deal in facts, only feelings.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 28, 2019

Taken out of context. He was talking about his own parents when he was born.

Holy crapola! I mean no - could he actually? Could he?

I'm going to my pillow fort now if anyone wants to join me. Bring food.

How about some champagne? With strawberries?

@LucyLoohoo perfect! 💙

I still can see FB posts of a pre-Trump friend, and occasionally annoy myself with looking. The info these people support indicate they are pablum-fed and nearly unconscious, amazing they are out and "living" among us.

What a freakin' idiot......

And the crowd believes it. I wished all those dullards could go talk to NICU folks and see that most of them have plans in place for the comfort/hospice care for babies that are born but without a chance - one of the most heart-wrenching jobs in all of medicine. Serious genetic defects, malformed lungs, no brain - all of these awful things that happen..... Just awful. OB/GYNs are going to get killed because of this talk.

Ohub Level 7 Apr 28, 2019

Of course, he's not far off from what the anti-abortion extremists believe (or claim to believe) anyway; he's just 10% more over the top.
The Donald has what we call a "fantasy-prone personality". He confabulates things he hears, things he thinks he hears, things he imagines, and the worst things he can imagine, and then he believes it's all true, just because then the world makes sense to him. Because otherwise, he would be wrong, and that doesn't make any sense!

My niece once said something similar. I'm still not sure she understands that not how it works.

Now why didn't Donald's mummy and doctor do that? What a missed oppprtunity!

Well you know the Kkkristian base Love his "alternative truths"..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:338787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.