Agnostic.com

19 11

Got some photos of your local area's flora, fauna, or scenery?

A few photos taken in Thailand, where I'm currently living.

1.man with handy chicken carrier, Songkhla market

2.Little Spider hunter, Nakhon

3.male Olive-backed Sunbird, Songkhla

4.hybrid lotus flower, Songkhla

5.purple orchids, Songkhla

birdingnut 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A couple of #viewfromtheoffice
One from a place called Maker looking across to the city of Plymouth
And one from Bodmin Moor. The wild pony's just wander around all over the place 🙂

Here's one from todays travels

Still round Toodyay, but the typically pretty things.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Ok, a nature nut from Toodyay Western Australia. Pretty things in next lot not that I don't think these guys are pretty. Got the names if anyone is interested.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

@Tomaf It's a Neotemnopteryx species, they don't come in the house. Native Australian cockroach not some manky introduced pest species.

@Tomaf There are actually 4,500 species of cockroaches in the world. But just 30 are considered pests. Of those 30, however, four especially excel at making a nuisance of themselves: the German, American, Australian and Oriental cockroaches.
So there are about 5 species that will invade your house and 25 species that will damage plants, the other 4,470 species will leave you well enough alone and do useful things like help make soil.
Plus some are ver pretty [brisbaneinsects.com]

The coast of Maine

Brockadale Yorshire England

Just a few local pictures from wher I live in West Yorkshire.

Scenes from Georgia:

1. From State Botanical Gardens.
  2. Old barn from Charlie Elliott Wildlife Management Area.
  3. Gray Tree Frog in my yard.
  4. Old truck. Taken while scouting a construction site.
  5. Taken recycling center. It was nearly dark, and I was about two feet from the plastics bin when this rooster suddenly popped his head out and clucked at me. Scared the shit out of me! The worker said he goes in there to hunt bugs.

I wish I lived in a scenic area again. I now live in rural Georgia. I got tired of photographing derelict vehicles and sheds a long time ago. Birding here is dismal. Fortunately, there are bugs, reptiles, and plants.

May River.

And a few from Tampa Florida

Beautiful!

I love taking pictures of flowers and plants. Here are just a few from Orlando Florida

I'm moving to Japan this September. Looking forward to visiting Thailand. Here are some pics from my current home in the Black Hills of South Dakota.

Nice! What is the squirrel eating?

Not sure. I took the pic a couple of years ago. Looks like a leaf.

Great photos! Thank you!

Untermeyer Park and Gardens: A view of one of the 65+ gardens in this park (Yonkers, NY)

Here’s a little ‘local scenery’ on the Blue Ridge Parkway in rural Virginia 😉
[agnostic.com]

Varn Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

RICK!

A few miles from home in Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado.

Thailand is such an awesome place.

Awesome!

Awesome! And I'm LMAO @the "chicken bag" LOL
Beautiful photos. I love seeing what lives locally in other parts of the world.

Great pics. I drive a truck and we have a # amongst our drivers called #viewfromtheoffice where we take pictures and post them up on various social media's. I'm just this second about to leave for work but ill post some up later

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.