Agnostic.com

12 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not something that will impact on the UK but for the sake of an opinion....er no.

No way

White religious folks have to have their MLK day too!

Take away the MLK day than. The US have so many holidays to choose from that they can easily replace one that doesn't work anymore. And if needed, make a "Day of Equality", even better than Labor day, because Employers don't value labor anyway, other than "how can I keep my slaves" satisfied enough to prevent a riot. And for that not much is needed.

Well, if it's an extra payed day off, I don't care what name they hang on it. Compared to other countries the American work force is not very blessed with benefits. On the other hand, hanging the name of BG on it, feels uncomfortable.

Gert Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

December 25th is already an xian fraud day for all the gangsters selling alleged vaginal virgins birthing alleged baby gods in a dirty donkey stable. ...this evil war profiteering criminal theocrat Graham must be condemned NOT HONORED for pushing baptist Truman to invade Korea in 1946 four years before MacArthur invaded INCHON. ...READ : " PRINCE of WAR, the only true biography of Billy Graham " by Cecil Bothwell 25 million buck$ Graham weapons company stocks is how this worthless scum got rich propping up local church con artists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BillGraham(promoter). Great Guy Owned the Fillmore East and West. Remember some of my best concerts there. About time he got a federal holiday😉

I completely support this, now, let's make it on the 30'th day of February. Or the 31st. I am flexible.

This should send me into a murderous rage...LOL... There's so much other stupid crap going on that I think I'm going numb. 😟

Yet another horrible idea from a country full of dumbasses.

Columbus Day is so . . . . & now this ?

Dougy Level 7 Mar 12, 2018

You got to be kidding me.

I'm just thinking what I might do as an appropriate, thoughtful, considerate gesture of disagreement on such a holiday.

Hug a Muslim

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.