152 14

With or without music during sex?

By EmeraldJewel
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence, and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy

Create your free account

152 comments

It depends on if the band minds.

KKGator Level 9 Mar 13, 2018

Oh! Thank you so much for that laugh!

Sad that I had to read this twice to get it but, man, when it hit me... thank you again! smile001.gif

@Gnarloc You are most welcome!

I can do it with music I can do it without music as long as I'm doing it.

SonderOpia Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

I like your attitude. smile001.gif

Receptive quivering SonderOpia hitting the nail on its head?

I second that!

I like polka music during sex. Of course, it's usually by myself...

clarkatticus Level 6 Mar 14, 2018

So people out there are having sex. Who knew

sgherf Level 5 Mar 14, 2018

Preference is no music, the sounds we make will be music enough. Music can be ok, as long as, it's very low and not distracting.

BeeHappy Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Without for me..all the yodeling makes it more intense...

Charlene Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

@AMGT what?..hehehe

Whatever, just apparently not that old Aerosmith song Big 10 Inch Record

NothinnXpreVails Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

LMAO!

I prefer without music because I have a tendency to sing along with the lyrics. That being said, I almost always play music because I worry that my neighbors will hear me in the act.

Imagine my former partner's thoughts when I sang "would you upset if I told you we were dying?" in the middle of intercourse. How embarrassing!

hammerhead Level 5 Mar 14, 2018

Isn't orgasm frequently described as a mini death?

@FrayedBear La petite mort

I don't mind sex without music--I mean good sex is good sex and I enjoy the sounds of that too! But good music + good sex = win win.

Ora_11_11 Level 5 Mar 14, 2018

I’d love to have that song “Skin” playing by Rihanna ha ha ha!

I apologize in advance:

RavenCT Level 9 Mar 14, 2018

Only this song on loop:

JohnnyThorazine Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

LOL

The noises of sex is music

Babyseal Level 6 Mar 14, 2018

Barry White for strip tease, mild S&M, and fantasy play. Barry can get people in the love mood, and is even credited with causing the US baby boom during the mid 1970s.

Barry White - Can't get enough of your love baby

birdingnut Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

WAY back in the 70s, my wife at the time once interrupted our spontaneous lovemaking and asked me to go put on our Barry White album. In her defense, we had an awesome stereo... smile009.gif

Depends of a few factors, mood being the major one.

VictoriaNotes Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

This had me laughing because in eighth grade my friend was compiling a mix tape of songs she wanted to "do it" to the first time. I remember her playing it for me to get my opinion. She had taped them off the radio. It was a mess!! Parts of commercials, DJs talking, missing first few seconds, or the ends of songs. Hilarious. It was the early 90s so it was Bell Bive Devoe, Nelson, Paula Abdul, Johnny Gil, Tommy Page, Sinead O'Connor, Mariah Carey, and right in the middle she had that Michael Bolton song. It was the stuff of nightmares.

MarvelAnn Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

Now you got me laughing.... That's a great story !!!! Nice

Michael Bolton?? Oh God, NO!!

Surrounded by 4 floor speakers hooked into a 150 watt per channel amp. Cue up dance/techno of your choice. Insert earplugs, feel the drive. Also put an oscillating fan blow back and forth for sensory change. Strobe lights can be interesting also.
Oh the memories!!!

MacTavish Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

"What??".... lol

@RavenCT it's all about sensory stimulation, earplugs are so you don't go deaf with the amp turned up to 90%. Feel the music in your body, literally.

From personal experience , I have found it difficult to play the xylophone during ones more intimate moments .

Hebert54 Level 7 May 26, 2018

Hahahaha! That made me laugh twice!

Definitely without. As soon as a prospective partner even sees the banjo they get scared smile001.gif

JimmyM Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

With. Some good EDM, preferably house or trance.

lifeisgood Level 4 Mar 14, 2018

oh no, no music, no distractions what soever.

Rugglesby Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

@AMGT eeek

@AMGT nope, no tip tor through tulips for me. Long before your time surely? Though I got called out today for knowing who Stubby Kaye and Nat King Cole were.

There is some music that enhances the sexual experience most definitely! Trent Reznor comes to mind immeadiately !

doneitall Level 4 Mar 14, 2018

Trent Reznor! Awesome points to you!

You will ask that in person LOL

Lonely Level 5 Mar 13, 2018

No music. Like to hear the natural sounds😎

Think9889 Level 4 Mar 13, 2018

Same "hear". smile009.gif

Whenever I have sex I always play the song "Alone Again, Naturally".

legshowoff Level 5 Mar 14, 2018

Either is acceptable, but I love a slow jams mix

obtusethevague1 Level 7 Mar 14, 2018
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.comis the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!