Agnostic.com

20 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not me. I actually have a "get out of hell free" card. Maybe the commish didn't know that. I have connections and could get him one also.

I hope I do. My feet are cold.

I don't want to go to Michigan.

The Hell they don't believe in. Brilliant.

Ironic. Go to a mythical place created by a mythical being because of mythical reasons.

"Hell is a wonderful place."

"[dai.ly]

@NerdyOkieDude Glad you liked it. There once was an uncensored version online, but it wasn't much different.

Yeah it was fucked up.

What a stunning brain this guy has! His grasp of atheism is truly breathtaking!

Yeah, well. You do have to set your watch back 20 years when you move to Kansas.

We can't go some place that doesn't exist anymore than they can go some place they hope exists.

What is his address, I will go there.

Like Ron Reagan says, "...not afraid of burning in hell."

Piece of shit doesn't know there is no hell for atheists.

What about that crazy ass hate church they have in KS? They should focus on those assholes! I can't remember if its in Wichita or Topeka.

Topeka. Westboro Baptist.

@LadyAlyxandrea Thanks!

Is he giving us permission?

That is why we hope and pray there is no afterlife!

Doesn't even see the irony!

That's kinda Punny.

It's not really a threat if we don't believe in the hell to which he is condemning us.

Meh. since I genuninely don't believe in hell that really doesnt matter much to me. I am past the militancy phase of all this. There's no conflict if you don't care enough to engage.

Kansas.

I'm shaking my head..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.