Agnostic.com

33 4

What makes you unique?

I think it's my personality and how I treat others around me.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The juxtaposition of characteristics in a matrix.

I would guess, that out of the billions (maybe trillions) of people who have traversed the planet over time, I’m the only me that I know of.

Same here.

I'm the only person in the entire world who has never seen any of the Star Wars or James Bond films, nor a single episode of Game of Thrones. Other than that, I'm really quite run-of-the-mill and average.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 15, 2018

That is insane! Why?

@MrLink To be perfectly honest, for the last fifteen years or so simply because I enjoy being able to truthfully say that! 🙂

You’re not missing much, except in regards to GoT. I recommend reading the series.

I have not seen any of those.

@Sarahroo29 We must be spiritual siblings! 🙂

@Jnei Perhaps.

I can't blame you for avoiding Star Whores and Game of Thrones. But...we need to talk about this Bond thing, ha ha!

I think my twisted sense of humor. At least I hope it is, my entire self esteem and image is based on being unique. I would be devastated to find that is not true.

I would too.

Every little thing I do, every word I say, every move I make..

Cool.

I'll be watching you .....

@Cast1es indeed..lolol

My fingerprints and my DNA is mine alone. Lol.

Some people have the same fingerprint. It's weird. I've seen articles of people being accused of a crime because of similar fingerprints.

@Sarahroo29 That is because the person who analyses the prints does not compare enough points to make the differentiation. They stop at 4 or 5 points instead of 6 to 9 which is now considered a minimum.

My tattoos, my honesty, my doing things the way I want and not what the sheeple want. im not conforming to bullshit to suit anyone and if I cared I wouldnt have a big tattoo on my head.

My very name. I am the only Kelvin Matchett in the world

Wow. Cool name.

typing that in google.........and.......WOW!!!!!! HOLY CRAP.

@Darthpug Its funny I thought it was my name that made me different from other kids growing up. I always seemed to be set apart from other kids so I put it down to my name. Then one day I told my older brother of 6 years about it and he put me straight.
" Kelvin you were always different even before you knew your name "
. I suppose that kind of settled me down into thinking okay Im not like other people so what, enjoy it and go with it..

I'm a listener. Everyone likes to talk about themselves so listening tends to be rare, or so I've been told.

I'm a talker.

I don't know if I'm unique, but I do know I haven't found anyone like me.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 15, 2018

Me neither.

You are the only one in existance, or has ever existed, or will ever exist that is YOU. The fact that you even exist is next to a miracle considering that all the sperm and eggs that have ever been produce since the beginning of time, the unique combination of only two of them could produce YOU.

Okay.

I'm not sure. Maybe nothing. I guess I really don't care.

Okay.

I am pretty much straight forward with everyone will tell you exactly what I think not good a sugar coating. I don’t need many friends. Don’t really care if people like me or not. I’m a bit of a asshole while being a nice guy at the same time.

I'm so blunt. I can't sugarcoat shit like Willy Wonka.

My blood as well as my extra teeth and bones for starters.
Off to my GP in an hour with the x-rays from last week, he has the ultrasounds.
4 years ago he saw my bloods for the 1st time (I rarely go to Drs), he called the whole medical centre in to see them, he is not aware of my 4 extra ribs, I won't tell him about my teeth. Got to leave some mysteries.

Oh wow.

Right handed most of the time, left-handed drummer, left-handed when I cut my food. 😉

I'm ambidextrous too.

I'm a rapper, but no one will know that unless I tell them. I'm white, I have no visible tattoos, I don't have an accent and I don't dress like a rapper. But when people here me I often get good feedback. Here's a sample...

Reverbnation.com/lane88

Oh, okay. Cool.

I find 4 leaf clovers, like hundreds over the years

Nice.

My broad range of interests, for one. Anything in this world can be interesting-- except golf. I have led what I feel is a dreadfully dull life, but at times some odd or extraordinary things have happened to me. Thankfully I have the writing ability to convey those things.

I hate golf too.

I served in 4 different branches of the military. I am unaware of anyone else who has done this.

Nuke Level 5 Mar 15, 2018

Wow. Thank you for your services.

I'm a male who listens to others, values the thoughts and feelings of my friends, cries when I'm sad, and truly doesn't give a rats ass what anybody thinks about it.

That is cool.

I kind of hate the term unique as it pertains to humans. Everyone thinks they're different, but they're not. Like people have said, only through DNA and fingerprints are any of us really different, and even fingerprints and DNA aren't all completely unique and work on probability. Even DNA has 99.99% similarities in identical twins. There are people who have been acquitted because it wasn't able to be conclusively proven that their identical twin didn't committ the crime.

Some fingerprints are the same as someone else's.

Steven Hawkins said we contain stardust . Read a post on Facebook , which stated those with DNA blood type B- , are decendented from Aliens . My brother and I are both B- .

That is interesting.

I'm not particularly special in any way. I'm not smarter than most, I'm not better looking than most, I'm not funnier or interesting than most but I am me and I'm going to live the rest of my life as me so I think I'm happy being me.

Cool.

I don’t think that I’m unique, however, I am definitely unlike those masses that are all the same.

Masses?

@Sarahroo29 the masses of people

@NothinnXpreVails Oh.

My desire to make a difference even when it seems futile.

"I see a pattern where the randomness of human actions can be directed through probability for an overall cumulative and positive effect. All throughout our society there is a butterfly effect that we are most always oblivious to…I guess my message is to go boldly forth and increase the peace and love and know you are not alone. You may not always be aware of the others choosing to follow this same path as you, but they’re out there, and they’re making a difference.”

~ LanceThruster

[from Debbie Mitchell's book "Growing Up Godless" - Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.]

Next Monday is big check, payday. I'll go to Barnes and Noble and get a new book.

My DNA, my experiences in multiple cultures, myt education, and my mind -- and the interactions between these.

My DNA too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.