Agnostic.com

74 14

Ever found love and got into a relationship with someone they met on agnostic?

If so, was long distance involved and how did you overcome this? How long did the relationship last or has lasted to date?.... and anyone planning to get married to someone they met from here?

Hazydays 7 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

74 comments (51 - 74)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One almost married together 14 years

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2019

Could you clarify a bit more what you are saying here?

Expect a very few people to say yes, in my opinion.

I've met 2 members, but neither of them because of this site.

Got a great laugh here: guy writes yes he found a long distance relationship BUT THE RESTRAINING ORDER MAKES IT HARD.....wit from abuser rehab

Why ask if you are only here for community?

Because my availability has nothing to do with my curiosity.

@Hazydays fair enough....that's what makes us such a great community....Einstein praised curiosity above all else insisting upon the value of ZERO for any alleged gawd in physical equations

@Larry68Feminist , I always thought he used a ?

@Boudica Einstein always condemned "personal" gawd claims and observed natural law without "miracle" exceptions....thus the zero value to alleged deities

I am here to make friends and chat about humanest people

lost Level 4 Dec 5, 2019

Great series of questions. No, personally but it would make sense that it could occur on a site like this. Now, I have never been on a dating site, attended a match maker event or believe in them. BUT, if I were interested I would look here. Pretty thoughful and cool people here.

As far as long distance relationships, it all depends on the goals of the 2 involved. I think it can work.

No, but neither looking not opposed to it.

Not looking for a romance but I've made a few friends that I chat with if that counts.

I've tried so far nothing has worked out. Some of that is on me. But , mostly it's been difficult.

46_2 Level 5 July 17, 2019

@Ms_McSteven that is correct

@Ms_McSteven idk how old you are but . I'm sure my moms older than you. Thanks I appreciate your response!! Not many tool fans on this site .

@Ms_McSteven I love Old school music. Even though Tool and Radiohead isn't lol But I love listening to all of them !

@Ms_McSteven yeah even though I grew up listening to metal. It wasn't a really popular choice both at my school and household. But nevertheless I don't regret any of it. One my favorite bands of all time is Soundgarden who happen to be the pioneers of whole grunge scene .

I have not met anyone here. One person sent me here, and I sent one person here.

No one really close enough to me, sadly.

Same here sadly

I would love to but it's hard here in Florida.

I used to live in Florida and had two affairs thanks to the Internet. It's hard to forget one woman who said she decided on me because of my picture.

"You," she explained, "where the only one with all your clothes on. You even had a hat."

The hat gets 'em every time.

I know some had... and if they are happy... they no longer need this site... including across the pond... yep, US-England.

No, not so far BUT have found at least one very very good friend though, and IT IS definitely NOT the mythical Jeebus either.

I have not met anyone from this site.

Sadly no. The two best possibilities (for me, in my imagination) are both more than 1000 miles away.

mischl Level 8 July 16, 2019

Here no, but I have been in two LDRs and both failed because of the distance.

I thought I'd made a friend once and we were supposed to meet for a beer but she bailed on me at the last minute then quit the site altogether and has never been back.

I got a way with the ladies.

Yes
Distance isn’t a big deal
I don’t plan on marrying anyone ever
I find it an outdated tradition that isn’t necessary

Wanted to, but they lived 3+ hours away and I presently have no vehicle... she was nice and real smart, too.... oh well, snooze I loose....

Not yet, but if there are any women left on here who are as beautiful as you, I'm willing to wait around for a while!

Randy
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.