Agnostic.com

42 6

Can you think of a 15 character or less atheist statement for my glasses arm?

I'm ordering ne glasses and Was going tp pay the $4 extra for engraving on the arms. Any ideas for a short statement other secular people might appreciate?

MsAl 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We Are Stardust,
Myth Understood,
Awesome Atheist,
Happy Humanist,
Sexy Secularist,
Fun Freethinker,
100% Humanist,
Believe in Good,
Faith in Humanity,
E Pluribus Unum,

Not sure if spaces count as characters, but a secular slogan along these lines might be fun on the arm of glasses. What a fun idea!

NoGodKnowPeace

OR

KnowGodNoPeace

Homo sine Deo

Latin for "Man without God"

One possible problem is that most people know very little Latin, and could misinterpret!

Good without god.

Good without gods

Maybe a little bit of cheek if you're in an area with a lot of Christians: Thes. 5:21
At only 10 characters, it delivers a touch of double-edged scripture. "Prove all things: hold fast that which is good.”

Maybe "Good w/o God"?

Or maybe a provocative word, like "polyatheist". (You might be asked, "so you're a polytheist?" To which you might reply, "no, it says polyAtheist... there are many gods I don't believe in." )

I think I might go with SecularHumanist. 15 characters, nonhateful, somewhat obvious meaning...

MsAl Level 8 Aug 14, 2019

It's surprising how many people have never heard the terms secular or humanist, so it will be a good conversation starter in any case! 🙂

@Julie808 I prefer the label atheist, or contrarian

You pray, I think.

"No longer a child."
"Not fallen, risen."
"I am but an ape."
"Knowledge is power."
"Born with conscience."
"Naturally moral."
"Faith is delusion."

100% godless

Unbeliever

No gods no masters

"Isn't this enough?"

That was awesome.

I guess it's not at easy as I thought it might be.. I'm thinking about going with neurodivergent instead.. Or I could just skip it and stop trying to be abnormal with my glasses

MsAl Level 8 Aug 14, 2019

"If you are affiliated with any religious organization please go to hell..."

Pantheism-Is-Peace.

tipi Level 7 Aug 14, 2019

Prove it.
You're blurry.
(State motto of Missouri) Show me.
(My motto after the Good Stuff) Zap. You're a frog.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu

"In every job that must be done there is an element of fun." Mary Poppins

"A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering."
Dalai Lama

“And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” Paul Coelho

❤ all wonderful but I've only got 15 letters to use

@MsAl. My apologies. Didn't read post carefully and assumed 15 words. Maybe can get other good finds with 15 characters.

@MsAl
If Not Now, When? All This And More.
Somebody Stop Me! To The Moon. Act As If.
Don't Be Normal. This Is This. Live In Color.
Art Has No Rules. Learn To Juggle.
Beautiful Chaos. It Is Possible. Never Odd Or Even.
Told You So. No Rain, No Flowers. Shh No One Cares.
At The Drop Of A Hat. Whole Nine Yards. La Pura Verita.

You'd have to use both arms, but...
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful".

Yes nice but Its 96 characterss

I can see clearly

lerlo Level 8 Aug 15, 2019

I've got a strong one. I don't think anyone would argue it unless they were completely stupid.

"' 'God' IS a word. "

God ain’t here.
Non-believer
No need for God

UUNJ Level 8 Aug 14, 2019

Secular

Happy w/no god

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:388553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.