Agnostic.com

32 32

After the orgy and why I love going to the dentist.

In high school and my 20s and 30s, I did what I called literature surveys. I read great books of South American, Russian, black American and gay authors.

"After the orgy, popper wrappers littered the floors," I read in a book by a gay man. This snagged my attention. Amyl nitrate poppers.

Nitrous oxide. Since age 20, I wear pants to the dentist for an easy reach, and bring a large book or magazine. Place the magazine face down in my lap. I ask the dental assistant to turn up the nitrous oxide. "I have a high tolerance." She leaves for 10 minutes for it to take effect.

Breathing deeply with one hand under the magazine, I have increasing waves of orgasms, keeping a weather eye on the door.

Last week while having my teeth cleaned, I had quiet rolling orgasms going during the entire cleaning. Stopped when the dentist came in.

One of the pleasures of life. Although I look like a librarian, I'm a lifelong sensualist.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is a very hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ story Kathleen. I had to put a magazine over my lap as I read it ๐Ÿ˜…

@BobbyZen

Hilarious! I tried to describe it as tactfully as possible.

@LiterateHiker Your story was wonderful, beautifully wordsmithed, as are all your writings. But I would choose โ€œsensuousโ€ over โ€œtactful.โ€ But thatโ€™s just me ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Bobbyzen

Thank you so much, Bobby! Sensuous, indeed.

I think I'm getting better at writing headlines. snort

@LiterateHiker In the magazine business in the 70โ€™s, we knew from research the three words that compelled newsstand browsers to buy: Sex, sex, and sex. Iโ€™d add orgy to the list ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

For the first time in my life I want to be a dentist.

@Heathenman

Hilarious!

This post is a public service announcement for women.

You're welcome.

@BeerAndWine

Of course it does.

I need to find a dentist with doors on his rooms.

Unfortunately not all dentist will give you gas. Some will just give you pain in two places. One is your mouth and the other is your wallet.

I wear pants to the dentist for similar reasons. With nitrous I loose control of by bowels in rolling and increasing intensity. Iโ€™ve nearly run out of dentist that will see me.

You're an animal, LH, I love it.

I do adore nitrous - though I've not had the same lovely results as you !

I do recall one visit though - where they put the mask on my face, and left the room for a moment. Having worked in the medical field , I'm familiar with anesthesia machines. I reached around and turned that baby up - hell, I was paying for it - I want to good trip ! They never noticed ... <grin>

Would love to see that

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2019

Nitrous oxide makes me throw up. But climbing the rope up to the top of the gym ceiling in middle school was my personal awakening to how cool my body is.

We used to get high on nitrous from whipped cream cans when we were kids, which still seems to be true. You can buy also little cartridges on Amazon. The law is a little vague in Washington but I think you could get away with self administering without fear of prosecution.I've done poppers but I could never pay attention in the middle of an orgasm to see if they really extend it.

I'm more the type to refuse pain killers of any kind. I've had two crowns put on without anything. And I never have a problem in the bedroom.

Hmmm... have you ever used Ben Wa balls while hiking? Curious in Ohio!

@MoonTigerll

Heavens, no. I need to stay alert while hiking.

@LiterateHiker Don't wanna cum and go at the same time! I am pretty much a flatlander round these parts. Butt if we do hike together here sometime I will follow, Classy Sassy Ass, watching you do the Ben Wa Boogaloo!

Cool!

zesty Level 7 Aug 25, 2019

How often are you having dental procedures that give you nitrous? Surely they donโ€™t give it for teeth cleanings? Do dentists offices now just get ya going, nitrous or not? Thatโ€™s a pretty nifty trick for passin the time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Wurlitzer

My teeth are healthy.

Nitrous oxide is free. I ask for it during teeth cleaning twice/year.

@LiterateHiker I honestly canโ€™t believe theyโ€™ll give it for that, have rules relaxed a lot lately or maybe they were never stingy with it in your area? In my area if a young man asked for it for a teeth cleaning I think theyโ€™d laugh in our faces n assume we just wanted a cheap buzz. Doctors are very puritanical about giving a young man pain meds these days too, although the junkies will always find a way around it.

Can I be your dental assistant?

you should buy yourself a bottle of nitrous oxide

WOW you have turned going to the dentist into a must do lol,,happy you can enjoy so much

I have never heard of that particular side effect to nitrous oxide. So that's a new thing that I learned today.

My dentist won't give me NO for my teeth cleanings unfortunately! Great story! ๐Ÿ˜

why would someone need NO for a teeth cleaning? except to get off, that is.

@callmedubious

Afraid of the dentist, painful bleeding gums, etc.

In my case, to get off. ๐Ÿ™‚

I was told that if I am anxious at the dentist I can be given nitrous oxide for my wisdom tooth extraction... so it is still used for given situations/people.

@demifeministgal ,
hmm, never been offered NO, even when i had my implant. but i know a lady that did get it for implants. i guess we have to ask the dentist for it. not sure they all make it available.

@demifeministgal, @LiterateHiker ,
i'm booked for a cleaning on fri. doubt very much if they would offer me NO.

@callmedubious

Ask for nitrous oxide.

@callmedubious If you are prone to anxiety and tell them as much, and then ask for NO, they may offer it. I personally do not want NO as I do not want to experience a tripping lack of control sensation, so I said no. Just pain killers for me

Do dentists still use Nitrous Oxide? Mine doesn't, uses injections for anything painful.

@Mofo1953

Yes, dentists still use nitrous oxide. Thank goodness.

@LiterateHiker It is rarely if ever used in the UK in dentistry but I believe it is used recreationally be some people.

@LiterateHiker enjoy!

Well. I'm going the nitrous oxide route next visit.

That reminds me of a story a dentist told me years ago. He had a patient that needed some work that he knew would take some time.
He told her to dress comfortably and he'd do every thing he could to make it go as smoothly as he could.

So she wore some loose sweats and said she was ready. As she started to go under the anesthesia she laid back in the chair and just started having a great old time.
He didn't know what to do. Should he even tell her later or what? He was super glad that his female assistant was there so she could back him up later -- whatever came out.

I guess some jobs have different risks than others.

Reminds me of the old days. . .

A few friends were rather fond of Nos. (back then you could purchase it at hot rod shops to enhance engine performance. The authorities figured out kids were getting high on Nos so they added so2 to the mix to make it nasty. One of my friends devised a method of bubbling the Nos through a solution rich in naoh so the so2 would react with the solution and leave a usable nos gas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.