Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ignorance is rampant and easy -- from the article : "Although according to a 2012 paper by Gordon Gauchat, a University of North Carolina sociologist, the erosion of trust in science over the past 40 years has been almost exclusively confined to two groups: conservatives and regular churchgoers."

It is so easy to just sit and watch FoxNews and be fed intellectual pablum to gin the up base - my communications with much of my southern family are minimal these days because of that...

Ohub Level 7 Nov 18, 2019

Not surprising, look who sits in the Oval Office, Commander Stupid.

MizJ Level 8 Nov 18, 2019

And second in command, Vice Commander Whiteshit.

Omg the “good News”is that 69% of Americans “believe in DNA.” What the mother f$ck is wrong with this country?!

Three major groups are responsible: (1) evangelical Christians, (2) the ethnocentric white community, and (2) conservative politicians and demagogues.

Proof that the evolutionary ladder goes both ways.

It's been publicly extolled since Raygun..

My family proved it goes back at least three generations before me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.