Agnostic.com

41 4

Sex, fine food or good company?

Sex, fine food or good company? If you had to give one the three up for the rest of your life, which would it be?

WishYouWereHere 6 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fine food

I'd give up on the SOB that would present such an ultimatum!!

I'd go good company, fine food then sex 🙂

Why bother living if one of the above had to go .

Can I have all of them?

Fine food is out for me as well. Quality company in one shape or the other is worth the sacrifice.

I'm a single guy who doesn't cook. Just good food impresses me. Fine food is out, and that is fine with me.

YES!

Sex. there are only so many ways you can have sex, and after trying em all a few times each, it gets boring

@Shelton lol!

I don't need more food.

All of them

Why do we have to choose? All of those are equally imperative to my personality's existence.

These three are essential for life,every aspect has its joy.

FAIZ Level 5 Mar 29, 2018

Sort of depends on the day. Forever could be a long time so I would say... I might have luck convincing whomever is enacting the restrictions to limit fine food to the Michelin star syle dining experiences and then I would be fine. Or is that to much of a cheat? Lol! 😀

Sex , Vegan food & a good book

I wouldn't miss any of them. I have been happily single since 2010, I eat mostly natural, raw food, and try to avoid processed or cooked food, when possible.
I hang with people at work, friends, etc. but I can take people or leave them.
Same as sex.

Wow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.